JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 3:29:09 PM
It doesn't cost 30 dollars for Black Armory. That is an incredibly stupid and illogical argument made to make your claims seem legit when there's no substance to it. 30 dollars for nine months of content, delivered over nine months. You cannot judge whether that was worth it from one day of those nine months when a tiny fraction of said content was even available. Yes, you had to pay 30 dollars for the bundle. But there's no way to know if it will be worth it until all that content has been delivered. You knew (or should have known) before you made the purchase that this was the delivery method. If you were uncomfortable with that, you shouldn't have bought it. Seriously, this need for instant gratification is ridiculous, but even on top of that, twisting the facts in order to make your spurious arguments which basically all boil down to "I WANT MY TOYS NOW AND I DONT WANT TO WORK FOR THEM" is inexcusable. You have no one to blame but yourself if you spent your 30 dollars and didn't understand what you were paying for. Bungie has been extremely clear about what they were making, when it was becoming available, and what sort of content it was (end game). Whether you play the content today or next week doesn't change the quality of the content. Maybe you'll like it and maybe you won't, that's not for me to say. But you're still getting what you paid for. It's the same crap people were bitching about when Last Wish first came out. "Wah wah, how dare they release something I'm too low-level to participate in!" Well guess what- just play the damn game and that problem will go away. We have /three months/ of Black Armory, and this will literally only be a problem for the first week. -blam!-ing gamers man, I hate them.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon