JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Sevenv2: 12/5/2018 2:51:31 PM
To be honest I can't play the game for more than a couple months before every activity and play space feels like a prison yard chore. The game is just generally outdated, beautiful environments to be sure but ultimately they'll always feel like movie sets as opposed to living breathing worlds. The original vision of destiny was just a vision but it is what had me so interested and hooked into this franchise up until recently when I logged in and just stared blankly at the start screen and thought what is the point? Sure looking cool in front of other players and raiding can be incredible but ultimately that's about all it'll ever amount to in appeal for me personally. It'll never really be what had my imagination running wild over 4 years ago about what this game could be. There's many factors for this, Activision being probably the biggest as they want a sequel set up model. You can bet they'll be a Destiny 3, and the cycle will repeat. Untapped potential, as fun as this game can be it really is only scratching the surface. This Dlc is just kind of another example of that, it sounds great having a continuous stream of stuff to apparently do but this simply isn't engaging enough on the first day to warrant applause. Edit: my phone sucks, ignore shitty paragraph spacing.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by JBODST75: 12/5/2018 4:47:48 PM
    The game in a nutshell: milestones, public events, farming materials to level up gear, and farming exotics so you can do endgame content like raids and nightfalls...thats all it is, its a joke.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon