JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 1:03:46 PM
They told you that it wasn't going to be a DLC. You didn't listen. You are unhappy because you failed to adjust your expectations to what it was that Bungie clearly said they intended to make. Not because Bungie somehow failed to deliver on what they promised. Your unhappiness is your fault. If I invite you to my house for a steak dinner, and I prepare steak....I'm not responsible for the fact that you wanted fish. Especially when I told you that steak was on the menu.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you asked people to pay for a steak dinner at your house, then tell them they have to spend a week butchering cows before they can eat, they would not be happy.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Not only that, but tell them as they show up to your door. Needless yo say, you wouldn't have any friends left.

Posting in language:

• The roadmap laid this out. Now all you sensitive entitled weenies are upset because you couldn’t read a simple map?

Posting in language:

• How many Bungie dicks do you suck

Posting in language:

• Lmfao you’re 560 😂😂😂 No wonder you’re all upset 😂😂😂 You never learned how to read before buying did you? No need to attack me over it.

Posting in language:

• And yet here you are replying...don’t forget to swallow :)

Posting in language:

• Damn. Keyboard warrioring on the forums. You must be really salty 😂😂😂 Go do finish your weekly powerful gear and stop acting like a virgin on the forums. It’s making you look pathetic 😂😂😂

Posting in language:

• “Said the fanboy” 😂 lol it’s okay to be upset, it’s more entertaining to see how easy it is to set you off. This may be idk the third post I’ve EVER written but you’ve motivated me to keep poking at the over sensitive fanboy cult lurking around the forums to defend what doesn’t need defending. It’s a game...who cares. Have fun. You must get some sort of pleasure out of it. Kind of like comparing light levels to make yourself feel pretty lol or maybe you’re just hoping for some sort of special treatment from daddy Bungie😂 like a little trophy 🙏🏻 thank you once again for making my day with your cute little reply. I can’t wait for your pathetic and clearly unnecessary reply. Maybe this time you can compare something else you’ve wasted far too much time grinding for! To be clear, there’s no salt here my friend just basic playful banter. You can check our clan description if you want proof! We are always looking for passionate angry little guys to join❤️

Posting in language:

• Lmao man brought out all the insults and when I didn’t get all upset you change it to “playful banter” Sure let’s go with that. You finished those powerful gear bounties yet buddy?

Posting in language:

• I guess you need to show us in the road map where it said you would have to level up playing old content before you could play any of the new content. I don't see that wording in there anywhere, could you please copy and paste it here so you can prove how dumb our expectations are?

Posting in language:

• What sense would it be to have new content as easy as old content 🤔 if you have a new raid it has to be harder than the last or there would be no point it would be boring and to easy and everyone would complain about that

Posting in language:

• Their vidoc explain everything. Also [b][u]YOU[/u][/b] have to level up before doing it. Some of us are more competent...

Posting in language:

• Show us the gear you got for your completion.

Posting in language:

• bump

Posting in language:

• I agree.

Posting in language:

• So it isn't new content that is downloadable? What was the 1 gig update I just downloaded?

Posting in language:

• Edited by kellygreen2: 12/5/2018 4:15:43 PM
    That's not what a "DLC" means any more----in a practical sense----and you know it. Massive tried to play that game by trying to call their MTXs ...."DLC" in order to avoid the stigma of them with The Division.....and they (rightly) got their hand smacked by gamers. They were trying to be misleading and they knew it.

Posting in language:

• It better be served in a red wine sauce or it's a no deal..

Posting in language:

• And a side of mashed potatoes

Posting in language:

• Sounds good on both points.

Posting in language:

• Omg. There’s just not whiners but lazy weasels in here to. It will take three days to rank up. Get it done quit whining. Get it. Got it. Good. Lmao

Posting in language:

• Clearly you don’t realize that most of us will probably only be 610 by the end of the reset. That’s still 20 LEVELS UNDER THE BOSS. Think about it, starting content that is [i]underleveled.[/i] Most of us wanted more than 45 mins of content before we had to go back to the same shit we’ve been doing for 3 months.

Posting in language:

• That’s not my problem or bungies problem. That’s your problem. If you need some tips to level up efficiently, I would have no problem helping you out. But don’t blame others cause you lack the time or skill to gain access to activities in which you think should be available right away. Quit complaining and be more productive and get it done.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kryptic: 12/5/2018 8:15:14 PM
    I don’t need tips leveling up. I have 3 characters at 600 light. I’ve done all the content that forsaken had to dish out. For the past 3 months, I have completed my homework only to get on destiny and grind the raid, or get Lunas howl. You sound stupid saying I lack the time and skill. Forsaken’s first impressions were very good. This “downloadable content” was not good. You clearly are a tunnel visioned, and someone who only cares about your own opinion, which is the content that was released with black armory should be locked out to those who spent many days grinding what forsaken had to offer, and the only people who can complete it are people who spend their life on this game, or those who are barely high enough light, which even then it’s still hard for them to do it. You are a minority my friend. Most of us agree that black armory needs other things to do, or the forge needs to be a lower light. Paul Tassi one of the writers for Forbes, stated that Thunderlord should’ve been released with black armory to give players more than a freaking quest that took 45 mins to do. It would’ve been a wonderful opener to the expansion and would’ve created a better opening response to this expansion to the game.

Posting in language:

• Seriously how long is it going to take them to get to 610 a week maybe?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon