JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 10:54:45 AM
In my opinion they have been open about what they were selling and how much content there is they even have type of calendar. I knew exactly what i was buying when i bought it, of course i want more but i looked at the price tag and what they said they were selling and decided it was fair for me. It seemed better than having a years content drought. They only thing i would say they could have done a little better was just lowering the forge to 605 or 600. just working that one out a bit better thats all but i don't mind grinding the light level a bit i would have been doing it any way and not getting nothing out of it.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• And fixing the slow progression.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Progression is fine for me I think you have to play the game a bit more before you can say that. No disrespect and intended. I think the progression is fair.

Posting in language:

• Not really fair when it gives you only 1 light level on your gear. Not exactly sure how that's fair. More so to solo players who can't do the raid.

Posting in language:

• You don’t need the raid mate, my son is 9 years old has a 600 character hasn’t done the raid. I had all 3 characters at 600 weeks ago, I work 60 hours a week and have responsibilities with family. If after 3 months you haven’t got a 600 character in this situation it’s not there fault you don’t play game enough.

Posting in language:

• And it's not be f-ucking fault i keep getting the god damn edge transit EVERY MILESTONE WITH ONLY ! LIGHT LEVEL HIGHEr. It's honest to god TOO slow. Nothing is rewarding anymore. Nothing at all. And throwing the my son is 9 years and i work number hours wasn't a good play there. I don't have a job despite the number of places I signed up for, Homeschooled and with nothing else to do legit play games to pass the time. I'm not going to sit here anymore and be bullied online by players and by a company who's track record isn't the greatest right now.

Posting in language:

• It’s only possible to get a [quote]god damn edge transit EVERY F-UCKING MILESTONE[/quote] loot is specified to the drop location. In fact, there are about twenty powerful gear drops that are impossible to get edge transit off of. Don’t lie about how bad your rng is.

Posting in language:

• The point I was trying to make is that right now you don’t have to play 24-7 to get to 600 it’s not a big time commitment if I done it with all the commitments I had than if they made the grind easier than it could become to easy and they already made destiny 2 for the casuals, making it easy to get to max light level, exotics dropped all the time and people complained. No one is bullying you it’s just a fact if I can do it why can’t you, and it’s a bad play dropping the edge transit for 3 months. Level up your othe characters like I did and move over guns.

Posting in language:

• Would play other character if i actually enjoyed laying them over my main. And what you don't actually realize they have throttled the progression a great deal. I don't want to be forced to play on my warlock or my hunter. I don't have much of a problem on my hunter i just can't get into warlocks at all.

Posting in language:

• They throttled the progression because people complained it was to easy. All you had to do was sneeze and you got everything you wanted in the game. If you don’t like playing with your other characters that’s fair enough but like I said it doesn’t take 3 months to get to 600 light even with one character.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon