JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 10:51:52 AM
My favourite excuse is ‘so you can just blast through all the content in a single day’.. no, I’d like to maybe play some of the content I’ve paid for on launch day.. I couldn’t care if other forges are higher power, I’d like to play the first forge of the first -blam!-ing mission so I can at least unlock Ava’s -blam!-ing inventory.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• yet you paid for no content, that's why you idiots are angry, too damn dumb to even know what you paid for.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You can still play it ... just not win it ..

Posting in language:

• This

Posting in language:

• [quote]My favourite excuse is ‘so you can just blast through all the content in a single day’.. no, I’d like to maybe play some of the content I’ve paid for on launch day.. I couldn’t care if other forges are higher power, I’d like to play the first forge of the first -blam!-ing mission so I can at least unlock Ava’s -blam!-ing inventory.[/quote] Grinding the hive kills,powerful enemies for the first parts can be done while doing Milestones. Milestones=powerful gear which means you can be doing the forge by the weekend. You complain your way and I will play my way.

Posting in language:

• Oh yay, I can play 30 minutes worth of the DLC’s first quest step and wait a week after completing all my other milestones and not being high enough, oh yay! I spent money on this product which gives me the right to critique it without having aholes tell me I’m wrong for doing so

Posting in language:

• [quote]Oh yay, I can play 30 minutes worth of the DLC’s first quest step and wait a week after completing all my other milestones and not being high enough, oh yay! I spent money on this product which gives me the right to critique it without having aholes tell me I’m wrong for doing so[/quote] No need to be harsh,if you don't like playing destiny then why buy their product. All you have to do is continue to do milestones,simply play the game. Eaiser to complain and want things handed to you,isn't it.

Posting in language:

• And again, I do the milestones, don’t reach the level then I have to wait a week until the milestone resets. When I pay to play content, I don’t expect to wait weeks to actually get to play said content after it’s released or have it time gated.

Posting in language:

• [quote]And again, I do the milestones, don’t reach the level then I have to wait a week until the milestone resets. When I pay to play content, I don’t expect to wait weeks to actually get to play said content after it’s released or have it time gated.[/quote] Ok so your hunter is at 611,forge recommended lvl is 610,what's the problem.

Posting in language:

• The problem is that many people aren’t at the power I am. The problem is that 630 is still way too high and you get one shot from a simple tap. My problem is that this activity should’ve been 610 world wide and increase each forge activity by 10-15 points.

Posting in language:

• [quote]The problem is that many people aren’t at the power I am. The problem is that 630 is still way too high and you get one shot from a simple tap. My problem is that this activity should’ve been 610 world wide and increase each forge activity by 10-15 points.[/quote] So you could be over powering it in a week?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon