JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/5/2018 3:02:45 AM
Praeyx

WHY THE -blam!- IS NO ON TALKING ABOUT THIS??????

When we first enter the Black Armoury and meet Ada she tells us that this place is not meant for Guardians. Now hold on just a damn second, if the Black Armoury is not meant to be visited by guardians, then why the frick is it located in the -blam!-ing tower, literally the place where guardians gather. Secondly, how the -blam!- does a golden age armory exist in the -blam!-ing tower, and we guardians, you know, the ones who own the the tower, not know about this? Like it's literally located a 2 min walk away from the Vanguard Commanders.... How the hell does Spider know about this place in the tower and we don't? How?......
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• In fairness it could have fallen through the cracks during all the rebuilding from the Red War. The original tower was in a different location so they have only been there for a year, trying to rebuild what the Red Legion destroyed. There are probably alot of abandoned areas in the City and Tower that aren't used, so they don't bother looking into them.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I assumed it was all back alley dealing and literally hiding right under the Vanguard's noses. A Tower has many levels, not just the top level where Guardian business take place. Have you HEARD how shady some workers in the tower sound?! Of course there's going to be more than meets the eye, Guardians are beacons of Light and anything less than a Guardian is shrouded in even darker shadows.

Posting in language:

• "Hey anyone know what that small hangar area is near Hawthorne and Ikora?" "Dunno mate never seen it before" "Someone should check it out?" "Yeah probably" And no one ever did..

Posting in language:

• Because the "Tower" is not the "Tower" it's an old guard post on the city wall which was probably owned and controlled by city leaders until we annexed it. The Black Armory was probably for a PMC or the city militia and was then locked to protect its secrets.

Posting in language:

• I was wondering why the first time we meet her, she gives us the evil look and shit talks us, then we show her da business card and now we buddy buddy. Bipolar ass exo.

Posting in language:

• Yeah- the intro to this dlc is disappointing. Grab a card from Spider, without ANY idea what we have done to earn it. Go to the tower to get insulted by Ada and told not be there. Flash card, and get access to the BA. WTF?!!! C'mon Bunghole, you could have given us at least one mission to earn that card so that we feel like we accomplished something! lol

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • I mean it's not like there was a landing pad outside the annex that I'm sure someone has flown by before or anything....... No logical reason, it's terrible writing and you're special if you think it should actually be defended.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Why doesnt the hive rip the light out of us like they do in that one strike with the big shrieker? Seems like a pretty damn useful ability.

Posting in language:

• i agree that makes no sense at all. they tried to give it a mystery reveal like that magic pass spyder gave us magicly opened a door that was there all along. I love destiny but that was stupid the armory should have been somewhere else.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing! How does the Spider get a secret area in the Tower with no one seeing it, or even being suspicious? I mean the noise to build that alone should have brought Zavala and Shaxx running!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • Remember when we used to complain about a mile wide and an inch deep? Little did we know we were in store for an inch wide and an inch deep; I'm stunned how Bungie could just throw away all the good will they create with Forsaken.

Posting in language:

• Because they suck at storytelling

Posting in language:

• lol thats just great bungie writing right there. I actually thought it was going to be on a planet, hidden in a bunker. But this is bungie 101

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Edited by Octopus: 12/5/2018 3:03:05 PM
            You search for logic in a Destiny game? hahaha^^ Makes as much sense as Cayde asking Uldren about his sister, when it was the one that sacrificed herself fighting beside us against Oryx and then being back with Forsaken working with us^^ Lmao^^ Dude, don't ask for this stuff, as even Bungle has no clue^^

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • I thought the same things. Instead of it not being for guardians and being hidden, it should have been touted as the new and exciting Black Armory! At least, that would have made more sense.

Posting in language:

• Because that one door was shut the whole time, duh. Everyone knows that doors in Destiny are utterly impenetrable by any and all means. The Vanguard couldn’t have known... I want armor made of the doors. 🤔😂 #satire (but is it really?👻)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Edited by ordoxenosraven: 12/5/2018 5:02:46 PM
                I wish we had the choice to kill the Drifter and Ada-1 and throw their corpses over the wall. I don't care for this dark cult that is forming in the Tower.

Posting in language:

• Yeah. I rolled my eyes at that as well. "The black armory founder was killed by a lightbringer." Oh really? Let me show you the plastic card Jabba gave me. " oh... excuse me... welcome to you and all your lightbringer friends. Could you find my forge please?"

Posting in language:

• Edited by kiLLaBiyte: 12/5/2018 4:51:11 PM
                Yep. Litterally made absolutely no sense at all to me. It should have been worded differently or something....or at least located somewhere else. Like Mars maybe? Since we knew/know very little of Mars still and the place was just recently discovered, and its literally over 33 million miles away from Earth and the MAIN COMMAND CENTER OF GUARDIANS. Or even Dreaming City??? Or the Tangled Shore??? ALL of these places would have made more sense, seeing as we just recently discovered/visited them and could still be learning a lot about them. But seriously, hidden in our own walls??? How inept are Guardians??? That something can "hide" for "centuries" behind our own walls??? Personally, I thought that was stooooopid as fck. At least they could have changed the story - with the idea that maybe "Zavala" knew of the Black Armory, but was keeping it a secret from everyone (because he's Zavala, and he's stingy and uptight as fck), and then he goes on to explain to us where it is and we take the access card there and viola! Black Armory access, and a vendor that we must prove ourselves to (not because she hates Guardians, but because ONLY the truly "loyal & worthy" can wield Black Armory weaponry). But....yea...you know....someone hiding for centuries literally behind Zavala's back and in front of Ikora makes TOTAL sense...total sense.... lol...story fail. Edit: for the technical fanbois ;)

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                • They need a vendor that sells Fitbit watches just to visit Ada.....

Posting in language:

• Honestly I’m just glad it’s in the tower. I don’t want to go visit another planet whenever I want to do something.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • It's called shitty story writing....

Posting in language:

• Just like how I dont understand how guardians have no memory of their previous lives......... But we constantly die and revive and know exactly who we were as soon as ghost revives us...... Ok...now I'm dizzy.....

Posting in language:

• Just like how the Drifter doesnt want the vanguard to know hes been running a side hustle of guardians vs guardians. The dude is in an alley afterall. Physically, ADA and the Drifter are a 3 second walk from the vanguard. Lore wise, theyre probably in the deepest and darkest parts of the city. They just happen to be a 3 second walk from Ikora for your convenience.

Posting in language:

• There are multiple towers actually. This one was appropriated after the first one got destroyed. We've really only been in it for about a year and The Vanguard is still clearly settling in. They don't even have a command center set up like the old tower yet. It's more than possible that it hasn't been fully explored. The pvp map Bannerfall is also a separate tower. They talk about it during the Gjallahorn quest in D1. Although, this was written by an ex-Telltale writer so expecting coherent storytelling is a bit like asking for the moon given the circumstance. God I hope they don't -blam!- up Joker's Wild. The Drifter is the only reason I still give a -blam!- about this game's story.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posting in language:

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon