JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/5/2018 3:02:45 AM
Praeyx

WHY THE -blam!- IS NO ON TALKING ABOUT THIS??????

When we first enter the Black Armoury and meet Ada she tells us that this place is not meant for Guardians. Now hold on just a damn second, if the Black Armoury is not meant to be visited by guardians, then why the frick is it located in the -blam!-ing tower, literally the place where guardians gather. Secondly, how the -blam!- does a golden age armory exist in the -blam!-ing tower, and we guardians, you know, the ones who own the the tower, not know about this? Like it's literally located a 2 min walk away from the Vanguard Commanders.... How the hell does Spider know about this place in the tower and we don't? How?......
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I thought it was -blam!-ed up that spider seems to be "in charge". I was like "What?!?!".

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's not THE tower. Maybe she was his here and we kinda just moved in?

Posting in language:

• I was thinking the exact same thing

Posting in language:

• The clue’s in the name ‘Black Armory’. Aka a black market. There’s a reason there’s no door and you need a special badge/keycard to get in.

Posting in language:

• Because Bungie write not can't.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Honestly it would make so much more sense if her armory was hidden somewhere in the City.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • What better place to protect your wares than under the most heavily secured place left on the entire planet? I swear it’s like you people don’t use your brains at all 🙄

Posting in language:

• This did indeed confuse me as well

Posting in language:

• this had me going WHAT THE F*CK - Many a times. Now, I can imagine Banshee 44 Going for a couple of "Forging Lessons"

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Well its obvious they fired their writers. There's no story at all in this, and there wont be at all in any of this. We're going to get pointless subplots that leave you going wtf. Then we're going to get one big expensive DLC that has no story. Why? Why would they, the morons think we just want to grind.

Posting in language:

• Bungo logic is strong...

Posting in language:

• LMAO YEAH when I heard that I was like “(?????) what?? This is the fukin Tower it’s like my fkn home you bitchhh what tf bungie??”

Posting in language:

• Also wasn't the tower completely re-built after the Red War? I mean the first mission had us essentially witness the death of the D1 Tower. And by the time we finish the campaign, the new tower is fresh and rebuilt just for D2.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Since when has the Destiny Lore/story needed to make sense?

Posting in language:

• And the armoury survived the Red Legion invasion and destruction. Whereas we guardians lost all our weapons and had to use the shite white stuff.... How the f!?

Posting in language:

• To be somewhat fair, the black armory is located in a hidden spot along the tower wall. Farther away from the original tower, so they probably didn't expect for the Vanguard to set up operations there. But that begs the question. If the black armory hates guardians, why in the hell did they even decide to go to the tower in the first place? Why didn't they help the city at all when the common enemy of humanity loomed over our heads? Why didn't they even help Hawthorne or someone?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              THANK YOU!! I was sincerely hoping soneone else would pick up on this. When i got spiders card expecting a marker to some golden age hidden bunker on mars or in the edz, then ended up at the tower i immediately thought “this has got to be a joke”. But nope. This is the equivelent of someone who sells weapons to gang members and hates cops building guns and selling them out of the basement of the local police station WITHOUT THE COPS KNOWING THERES A WEAPONS FACTORY IN THEIR BASEMENT If bungie is that hard on to have a black armory vendor in the tower they could have done it with banshee as an already existing quartermaster and ‘smith. After meeting ada and proving yourself, just have a marker over banshee and have him say “Was contacted by Ada-1. Got an agreement for moving gear to ya through the tower from (insert bunker location literally anywhere but the tower). Good deal, high quality stuff, dont screw this up” Ta da, believeble set up, convenient vendor for generic armory shit. Then, make the exotic quests go only through her as a reason to still go to her, i dunno have her say she still doesnt trust outsiders enough for the armories “higher level secrets” or something

Posting in language:

6 Replies
              • The Vanguard does know. They've been selling second rate crap to other factions (Fallen mostly, maybe some radical warbands of Cabal on Mars, Awoken, Human settlements, or dudes like the Drifter) for years to fund the City and Guardians. That's why Guardians aren't welcome, we aren't supposed to know about it. They've been hiding all the cool toys, bc they don't fully trust us. Why? Hell, just look at the list of Guardians who've turned out to be not-so-nice. This is an emergency stockpile for a Guardian Civil War.

Posting in language:

• I was expecting it to be accessed thru the farm or a new social space, but yeah big "plot" hole.

Posting in language:

• Just another case of lack of imagination, and poor story writing. It plagues this game.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • You know, because of plot......... earning character validity and ATLEAST a skeleton of a story is waaaaay out of reach for Bungie.

Posting in language:

• Edited by clarkchronic: 12/6/2018 4:56:45 PM
                  I chuckled at how little effort they put into that. She even started with a revenge back story of guardians killing her kind then BAM I have a hall pass so it's cool. 😂 So glad I didn't purchase this

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Ada- "you are not welcome here, [i]Guardiannn[/i] Guardian- "this big Fallen guy gave me a card tho" Ada- "come right in Guardian, what can I do for you?"

Posting in language:

• To be fair, we moved in right next to them

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • The Russian hackers inform spider of all

Posting in language:

• You know why it’s 2 minutes right? To take more time from us.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon