JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/4/2018 9:26:17 PM

black armory is worse than Osiris DLC.

English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is the first DLC in four years where I'm actively disinterested. Sitting at 600 on all three characters, loaded up my main, realized that the whole concept is the stupid CoO forge only with smaller, incremental grinds rather than the "go grind everything" method of Brother Vance. Did all of the milestones (except for Crucible and Gambit) and the weekly Petra quests and only went up to 603... Bored to death of these same tired milestones and yet they're still the only way to progress forward. Figured "screw it, let me try the forge" since it says 610 recommended and I was doing just fine in the Blind Well when I was slightly underpowered by a few points. Got smacked in the face repeatedly. Died and noticed that the death UI said 620 was recommended, not 610. Tried a few more times, realized I wasn't having fun, stopped playing. Loaded up Destiny 1, realized how much more fun it was to play Archon's Forge, Prison of Elders, and the raids.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

23 Replies
    • People think the story is weak: don't give them one. People burn through content too quick: don't give them any. People complain that exotics are too easy and not special: don't give them any. People complain about Eververse: put more rewards and items in the cash-shop. People complain about abilities and weapon power: nerf them into uselessness. People complain about the grind for anything: make them grind for everything. People like the artwork: give them massive beautiful spaces with nothing to do in them. People complain about light-level meaning nothing: make light-level the only thing that matters. People complain there's too much focus on raids: give them more raids. People don't like PvP: force them to play PvP. People think the game is way too expensive: make them pay more.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
      • F#*k you bungie, this is last money you will ever get from me. This game has stopped being fun. Your DLC is crap. Strikes are horrible, story is pure drivel, and crucible meta is slow to change.

Posting in language:

• Yes, it is. "Hey guys, lets release a dlc thats inaccessible to the majority of our playerbase for the first few weeks! Ok! Sounds logical!"

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • It's a terrible dlc because it isn't one! lol

Posting in language:

• Hard to believe they produced something worse than CoO, but they did.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • I highly doubt you’ll be able to say this is a couple of weeks. CoO is one of the worst DLC’s I’ve ever played but I can’t tell how good Black Amoury is as I’ve yet to play it

Posting in language:

• If you don't like it move on and play something else and stop moaning about the game .. simple

Posting in language:

• You’re 500% wrong though.

Posting in language:

• Edited by puppyk1sses: 12/7/2018 3:16:30 AM
            You’ll look back at this post in a month and realize you were dead wrong. Can I flag it for ya and remind you in 30 days? Just to rub it in? Also, BA is [b][u]NOT[/u][/b] a traditional DLC. They completely changed their formula to provide a steady stream of new content over a 3 month period of time instead of a minuscule DLC you’ll blow through in a few days.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • It’s a steady stream of endgame content with each week bringing more to the table be patient or play something else

Posting in language:

• You can’t compare ! I’m enjoying the forge , haven’t completed but it’s a challenge which is the main thing

Posting in language:

• It may be. it may not be. Right now, only one known problem exists with it: the activity light level is too high. This is a completely legitimate issue. And it was an inexcusable mistake on Bungie's part. But if the rest of the DLC is good, it will still be good for many hours entertainment. Just... not yet. It looks like Bungie is addressing the issue with a light level decrease of 5, though I would think 10-15 would make more sense.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Okay, we should all understand that this is Forsaken: annual pass. It's meant to extend the end game activites once you hit 600 and not give us a seperate, intimate expansion where we play that separately and then run out of its content. However, this dlc needed to have this first forge be introductory to give people something to play right away. That's number one for wanting to keep players engaged. Give them the carrot. Then all future forges could have been more difficult. I dont think anyone is actually mad about the grind, but what people want are new strikes, pvp maps, new gambit map that can help break up the monotony of the grind to make it seem fresh

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                • This is a SERIOUS accusation! You do realize just how shitty Mercury was, and is?

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                  • Edited by LordShar: 12/6/2018 7:06:51 PM
                    We still can't ride sparrows on Mercury >_< No, the strike mission doesn't count.

Posting in language:

• At least make an argument stating reasons.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • yikes. Thats saying alot

Posting in language:

• xd

Posting in language:

• I agree. At least we got all or CoO.

Posting in language:

• If you had known that Black Armory was going to be the beginning of small content drops over a period of time would you have been interested?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • Well... duh. They told you before they sold it that there were no story elements. You should've known it'd be crap.

Posting in language:

• True I got 12vnee weapons with that dlc

Posting in language:

• Why dont folks wait before buying these dlcs man i dont get it. I felt something was off because bungie did not show much of the dlc with BA. With forsaken they knew they had a much better product so they showed it off. That is why i waited man. Glad i did.

Posting in language:

• [b]BA is shit![/b] I´m ready to quit this game and never comeback! F rip off.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ben Latour: 12/5/2018 6:58:57 PM
                        I don't mind grinding to level up but usually the dlc is a way to level up. This time we need to do every milestone and raid on all characters to try and level up enough to try and play what we paid for.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon