JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
12/3/2018 7:24:38 PM

scammed on $30 level boost, "no refund available" response, c'mon Bungie

I just deleted one of my characters and and purchased a level 30 boost so that I could level and play with my friend through the campaign, I am not a fan of titan, (they are a little OP and not fun, but i digress), so I deleted that and just started another warlock. I tried to get my third Last Wish raid done for the week on my new character, but it did not drop any loot through the entire raid, not even a key from riven. THEN I was told that I could only get loot per class, If i had known this I would have just made a new titan, or deleted mt warlock and restarted or something. They gave no warning that I would not be able to participate in the game after spending money on a boost, and I would not have done it if I knew this was the case. I do understand why they do this, but it is not a good solution to keep people from power leveling, and they need to TELL YOU that you basically can't play the game with a character of the same class. At the very least I would like a new boost to restart my titan to get back to where I was, even if it doesn't solve the underlying problem of not allowing duplicate classes, it would make it feel less like I was robbed
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon