JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by chasep28: 11/23/2018 6:34:24 AM

Drift apart drop rates

So I've done all the required triumphs for dredgen and almost all of the gambit triumphs in general, I play gambit almost all the time at this point in hope for the ship to drop so finally I can get my dredgen title that at this point I feel I have earned. But for some reason I'm locked behind simple luck now while everyone else gets to run around with their dredgen title. If you think I might be over exaggerating well i have counted the amount of gambit matches i have played in total just up to this point in the month and have come up with an estimate of 131 total games played. Please I just want my title why is the drop rate so low and why is it even required to get the ship ghost and sparrow?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • https://warmind.io/gambit/4611686018444071891 Give yourself some credit you have 257 matches completed. That’s still half as many as me and I’m also just waiting for RNG to give me the title. I have had the rest completed for a while. It sucks. I have stopped playing trying to get anything specific because this game doesn’t reward players for working towards goals. It gives you a lottery ticket for doing the same task over and over an over. That’s not fun.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon