JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Its A RambO: 12/6/2018 4:38:13 PM

Missing Shaders

Back when Trials of the Nine was still active I reluctantly grinded it with a small group of friends. Now, I say reluctantly because I have never really been a big fan of pvp. Not even casual pvp. So for me to do Trials of the Nine, that's a pretty big deal. I made myself play just so I could get the shaders because I saw that they looked really cool and I wanted them for myself. In that process I managed to unlock the Prosecutor and the Warlock Bond (which I show in the video for proof). As time went on I used up my shaders but as the collections came out I wanted to reclaim them with that new feature only to find that both of the shaders are classified. Yet other items from that same time frame were available to reclaim despite the fact that I did not have them in my possession when the collections tab was introduced. I would very much like to have them unlocked to me again especially considering that Trials of the Nine is not scheduled to come back. The reason I have waited so long to mention this issue is because I have been waiting patiently for this to be fixed as small patches roll out, but to no avail. Surprisingly this seems to be an issue that has remained unknown the players and the development team.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

Shaders had to be in your inventory or vault at some point after Warmind to be added to your Collections.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • [quote]Back when Trials of the Nine was still active I reluctantly grinded it with a small group of friends. Now, I say reluctantly because I have never really been a big fan of pvp. Not even casual pvp. So for me to do Trials of the Nine, that's a pretty big deal. I made myself play just so I could get the shaders because I saw that they looked really cool and I wanted them for myself. In that process I managed to unlock the Prosecutor and the Warlock Bond (which I show in the video for proof). As time went on I used up my shaders but as the collections came out I wanted to reclaim them with that new feature only to find that both of the shaders are classified. Yet other items from that same time frame were available to reclaim despite the fact that I did not have them in my possession when the collections tab was introduced. I would very much like to have them unlocked to me again especially considering that Trials of the Nine is not scheduled to come back. The reason I have waited so long to mention this issue is because I have been waiting patiently for this to be fixed as small patches roll out, but to no avail. Surprisingly this seems to be an issue that has remained unknown the players and the development team.[/quote] If you had the shader in your INVENTORY after the warmind dlc came out then it should be in your Collections. But if you deleted the shader or equipped all the stacks you had into pieces of gear (0 stacks of the shader ln your inventory) before the warmind dlc came out then it won't be there.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon