JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

11/29/2018 3:47:00 AM

Up vote to take out RNG cosmetics out of obtaining seals

Let’s make thousands of post about this and that should have to take these ghost sparrows ships out of obtaining seals WHO AGREED
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by AlphaHydrae8: 11/30/2018 4:13:08 PM
    THANK YOU. I've HAD all the elements needed for the Cursebreaker title the moment it was made available. I have been dedicated to the Dreaming City every week since Forsaken dropped and I had only JUST gotten my first cosmetic from the Shattered Throne. (The ship). I think thats its pretty effing ridiculous that I've been dedicated to Forsaken since day 1 and I did not see a single sparrow ghost or ship until the first day of season 5. Beyond ridiculous. When I see people with that title (I've only ever seen 2 people with it), all I could think was "Wow, RNG favored that son of a gun." You take away from the value of EARNING a title by attaching a raffle to it. Why not just make the ship sparrow and ghost easier to grind for? Give us more opportunities to get it, not just once a week activities. Maybe make them drop from the Well the more grind it? Edit: To add, The Rivensbane title is BS. I know people who have done everything, including the PETRAS RUN FOR CHRIST SAKE, but can't have the title because they're waiting on an effing sparrow. Thats just a SLAP IN THE FACE. Petras Run alone should automatically award you the 3 cosmetics if you're still missing them. Theres no emblem or any other form of recognition associated with a Petras Run, one of the hardest things to do in the game, but they're cheated out of their title because, the sparrow won't drop for them. BEYOND ridiculous. That is a blatant slap in the face from Bungie.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon