JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by AlphaHydrae8: 11/30/2018 4:13:08 PM
THANK YOU. I've HAD all the elements needed for the Cursebreaker title the moment it was made available. I have been dedicated to the Dreaming City every week since Forsaken dropped and I had only JUST gotten my first cosmetic from the Shattered Throne. (The ship). I think thats its pretty effing ridiculous that I've been dedicated to Forsaken since day 1 and I did not see a single sparrow ghost or ship until the first day of season 5. Beyond ridiculous. When I see people with that title (I've only ever seen 2 people with it), all I could think was "Wow, RNG favored that son of a gun." You take away from the value of EARNING a title by attaching a raffle to it. Why not just make the ship sparrow and ghost easier to grind for? Give us more opportunities to get it, not just once a week activities. Maybe make them drop from the Well the more grind it? Edit: To add, The Rivensbane title is BS. I know people who have done everything, including the PETRAS RUN FOR CHRIST SAKE, but can't have the title because they're waiting on an effing sparrow. Thats just a SLAP IN THE FACE. Petras Run alone should automatically award you the 3 cosmetics if you're still missing them. Theres no emblem or any other form of recognition associated with a Petras Run, one of the hardest things to do in the game, but they're cheated out of their title because, the sparrow won't drop for them. BEYOND ridiculous. That is a blatant slap in the face from Bungie.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon