JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/29/2018 11:18:09 PM
I don’t think RNG needs to go. Just needs to be adjusted or give the player a feeling of control over the RNG like what they did with the Nightfalls to be able to up your chance after a 100K run to be able to obtain the Nightfall exklusives. If RNG goes then the joy goes also with obtaining these random drops. It’s one of the biggest things in the game to feel rewarded. It’s part of an MMO. If you change that then you change the whole game.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed. The main problem for me with DC cosmetics is that I still don't know, what should I do again and again to have a chance for this.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’d like to see a sliding scale for these RNG items. Early in the season super rare, but as the season progress RNG become more forgiving. I’m not saying items are handed to players but time wasted on RNG should be respected and rewarded at the end of a season.

Posting in language:

• Something in that vein I can see too. But they won’t remodel their first decision. That won’t go away. The items are and will be part of the seal.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Something in that vein I can see too. But they won’t remodel their first decision. That won’t go away. The items are and will be part of the seal.[/quote] I mean...we'll see lol

Posting in language:

• That would be a first for them to remodel something that drastically.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon