JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/29/2018 9:05:27 PM
Cozmo

I am bringing it up in a meeting today. I will let the team know that RNG cosmetics and Braytech weapons being tied to Titles are causing a lot of frustration in the community. Please keep posting about your feedback about this. Thanks.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Both I and my clan leader have been blocked from completing cursebreaker for at least a month at this point by ONLY the DC ghost+ship. It's draining at this point for us to grind through all of our weekly DC activities with the knowledge that our effort amounts to nothing but dice rolls for a particular cosmetic drop. If there was some kind of stacking improvement to drop chance like what was done for EP I think people would be willing to keep up the grind, but at current it's just chores that we know are absurdly unlikely to give what we want from them.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Been waiting for the gambit ship to drop for over 2 months! Nearly 400 games, rank 5 and killed the meatball first 15+ times. It’s so stupid and frustrating

Posting in language:

• Well we can all rest assured that since Cozmo replied that absolutely nothing will be done to fix this. Keep up the mediocre work boys.

Posting in language:

• Don’t change it. It gives me a reason to do stuff that I normally wouldn’t touch again if it was just handed to me. I play this game because there is always something to go for. Hand it to me and I’ll have nothing to do. I waited weeks for strange terrain and when it finally showed up I grinded. That’s what this game is and always should be a grind.

Posting in language:

• I really do hope you guys change this soon. I'm tired of grinding our gambit. 100+ hours and over 370 games and I'm still short one ship to get my title. I'd rather shoot my foot repeatedly with a nail gun

Posting in language:

• its double annoying not only do you have to get riven to spawn in gambit but then its random if anyone gets one sparrow/ship if/when you beat that boss. this is stupid AF. 3 days i grind out resonate stems to get a braytech gun. how is that fun bungie. bungie you really need to think this stuff through. just my thought, put titles behind an activity that has a sense of achievement not something which the player has no control over.

Posting in language:

• The drop rate is horrid and you guys know it all I've gotten was the damn speeder, no ghost, ship,nothing. Cosmetics should never be tied to the book simple bad move please change .I play dreaming city every week on 2 toons and nothing but duplicated stuff .

Posting in language:

• All I've been missing for the "CurseBreaker" title for well over a month, going on two now after shooting my last egg is that damn dreaming city ship and ran the shattered throne on all three characters yet again to you guessed it nothing. I do all my dreaming city activities each week on all three toons in hopes that the ship drops from that very small ".04%"chance rng drop rate during other objectives but no now I just wait another three weeks for the shattered throne just to be disappointed again after running all three characters and getting my 50th tigerspite for the last encounter yet again. Some of us just have the worst RNG possible, it's like it's followed me from D1. Fix this shitty drop rate on these stupid cosmetics needed for titles!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by nobodyclone: 11/30/2018 8:07:09 PM
    Please change this. I have run the strange terrain around 23 times without getting that stupid rocket launcher to drop, and this is the last thing i need for wayfarer. I am honestly getting sick of this strike, and i have just about memorized every step of the strike and where all of the enemies are, what shields they have, and how much it takes to kill each one. I ran it around 18 times a couple weeks ago when it was one of the nightfall options with four different people and every single one of them got the launcher to drop EXCEPT FOR ME! This is pissing me off proper

Posting in language:

• Why do we need armor sets for titles either. You should address having those removed from titles as well. And all guns, I mean, come on, I have the 4 guns I use - why must I have all guns to get the title. Just hand it over for Peter sake. Who cares that I have never been in the last wish raid, I purchased the software I should get the title because of my purchase. Take that to your meeting.

Posting in language:

• Yes please. Titles should be tied to actual in game achievements. Not based on who has better RNG. Been sitting on two Titles for weeks now cause I cant get cosmetic items to drop. You know how utterly frustrating this is? I stopped doing anything Dreaming City related because of this. It's caused so much burn out my play time has dipped because it's just so defeating knowing I can't do anything about it. Same thing applies to exotic drops. I just broke a 5 week drought.. you know what I got? A Sparrow from Hallowed Lair NF.. a sparrow I got months ago.. so another old duplicate. 5 weeks between drops.. let that sink in.

Posting in language:

• Yeah make sure to let Bungie know that we're not thrilled that to get Cursebreaker you need a ship that you only get 3 chances at every 3 weeks. Because they evidently need community feedback on common sense. Fix it soon not on Bungie time when nobody cares anymore anyway.

Posting in language:

• Also ask them where the Ramen Emblem is and why can’t we obtain it anymore?!

Posting in language:

• Edited by CannyJack: 11/30/2018 2:06:54 PM
    Please point out, if you can, that the RNG elements for different seals have widely differing likelihoods, too. (this is probably too late, considering how long ago your reply was, but no sense not trying). For instance, the Crucible Seal requires you to collect the crucible armor and weapons, which come randomly from Shaxx, but if you play crucible (and especially since you need Redrix Broadsword), you will have [i]hundreds[/i] of chances to roll the dice by spending tokens, often multiple times a day. And there are no vehicles associated with it. The RNG element of the Gambit Seal, on the other hand, includes two items that now [i]might[/i] drop from a boss that you [i]might[/i] encounter, and only have a reliable chance of encountering every third week. The dreaming city vehicles are also weirdly rare. If the team regrettably says "RNG must stay," then at least consider the methods and frequency of tries players will get to actually obtain the items. Also - consider that at least for the Gambit Seal, the two vehicles [i]say[/i] they come from match and rank-up rewards, but that is an inaccurate description.

Posting in language:

• sincerely, thank you

Posting in language:

• Just increse drop chance, do not need to remove it from titles. Just for example, I did ALL activities in Dreaming City since first week of Forsaken. I opened up almost hundred ascendant chests, I farm Well etc. And I never get sparrow or ship.

Posting in language:

• no it needs to be removed.

Posting in language:

• Well, I still want to use DC ship, so i prefer to increse drop rate

Posting in language:

• You can increase drop rates while not needing them for a seal.

Posting in language:

• Maybe. I think wish ender already enough for Cursebreaker

Posting in language:

• How about matchmaking, could you please bring that up as well??

Posting in language:

• Come back in d3 maybe they will by then act like a online multiplayer game

Posting in language:

• I only came back because my children bought forsaken on ebay at a discount and wanted to reconnect with some clan members. Bungie obviously has not changed, although forsaken is a big improvement from a very crappy D2 and the prior dlcs.

Posting in language:

• Matchmaking where? EP?

Posting in language:

• can we maybe tweek the braytech sleeper node codes to drop less Decent/Cave/Runes and a little bit more of the rare dropping ones in dynamo and mindlab? I'd like to finish it but lost interest in grinding for it after 3 hours of it...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon