JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/29/2018 8:43:56 PM
Can’t do it now or people who have put in the work will be pissed. I spent a ridiculous amount of time in Gambit and if some pissbaby becomes a Dredgen because Bungie made it easy I’m not going to be happy. In the future yes, but not now.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This "pissbaby" still needs to kill Guardians while super is active, invade and get 4 kills three times, and needs Malfesance. They wont change the seal because some people are mad that their RNG is bad, don't worry mine is bad too, but what they can do is something similar like they did for the Nightfall exclusive loot. Give a bonus threshold where it counts how many times you did something. That would be the best scenario, also for the people who already have the title, and earned it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Not about making it easy just with requirements that are less reliant on RNG So that no one , including you, has this nonsense again

Posting in language:

• Of course they can. And why would they be pissed? What about when a game that i paid 60 bucks for is all of a sudden free? How pissed should i be then? Im not, though, because ive gotten my monies worth out of it. People that got lucky rng has nothing to be proud of, anyways.

Posting in language:

• lucky =/= work. If they want something to b exclusive then put it behind a challenge not luck. If i see someone with Wayfarer or Dredgon then my reaction is "Oh you got the easy ones" but today when i saw someone with Rivensbane my reaction was "wow!"

Posting in language:

• Rivensbane is indeed impressive as I've only seen one but Dredgen does take a lot of work to aquire. One part in particular is the Army of One as there are a lot of people not comfortable with invading let alone killing four in one invasion. That takes patience, practice and map awareness. Then you have protect the runner which is really difficult to do unless you have a full team or are lucky enough to get an opposing team who don't have a clue what they're doing. I only recently became Dredgen after nearly 500 games and four resets(close to my fifth). I worked for it. Wayfarer I can agree is easy mode unless you missed out on a lot in year one. That was the first I aquired.

Posting in language:

• Your reaction should be: Oh, someone paid $$ to get carried. No joke: https://mastercarries.com/triumph/rivensbane

Posting in language:

• That's sad. Unfortunately i choose to believe its legit till proven otherwise. The only challenging bit of the seal is Petra's run and for $220 i can either get that done or get a whoooole lotta cheeseburgers which is much more appealing....and tasty

Posting in language:

• You are not irrational, but this is exactly the mentality sealfakers are counting on.

Posting in language:

• Saw my first Rivensbane out in the wild yesterday and had the same reaction.!

Posting in language:

• Why not? I got AoS in week 1 under the original kill invaders with hand cannon requirements. A week or two later all you had to do was kill stuff. The original wasn’t that hard but after I worked on ambushing invades and getting them killed with a hand cannon they made it stupid simple. I’m not very good at PvP but was able to get it in a single game (2 in round 1 my team won, 2 in round 2 my team lost, 1 in round 3 tie-breaker). I also did it solo queuing so I didn’t have help from clan mates. But still they made it easier for everybody. If they decide to dumb down these requirements people will have the same title as you without the same requirements. It happens so the babies will shut up. Then they find something new to cry about.

Posting in language:

• Whos calling who a baby? Lol.

Posting in language:

• I am. Everybody that wants the requirements to be easier because they don’t want to do them for the rewards is a cry baby. There are plenty of things I don’t have because I don’t like what I would have to do to get them (Luna’s or Malfeasance) but I’m not asking for a change in how they are acquired so it’s easier for me to get them.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I am. Everybody that wants the requirements to be easier because they don’t want to do them for the rewards is a cry baby. There are plenty of things I don’t have because I don’t like what I would have to do to get them (Luna’s or Malfeasance) but I’m not asking for a change in how they are acquired so it’s easier for me to get them.[/quote] It doesnt have to mean easier. Make people solo Shattered Throne for a guaranteed ship drop instead of a stupid rare chance at it 3x every 3 weeks.

Posting in language:

• I’m in the same boat with Ace of Spades. Same with Malfeasance, spent 20 hours of straight Gambit in the first heavy corruption week to get mine. Now it’s easy and guaranteed. Kinda dumb, but the dumbest part is that a legendary sparrow and ship are way -blam!-ing harder to get

Posting in language:

• Why is that? I seriously don’t know. I don’t enjoy Gambit and don’t play it. There’s no way I’ll get Dregden. Isn’t it just RNG so some people get lucky and get it earlier than others? I know you can buy the shell with enough rank ups. I’m stuck on Cursebreaker. If I don’t get the ship in Shattered Throne this week (already went through on warlock with no luck) I have to wait 3 more weeks to try again. And I need the Corrupted strike as nightfall to get the pulse rifle. I played that one 20 times last time it was available.

Posting in language:

• Yup. Kill meatball once, guaranteed Seething Heart. Somehow get the bastard again, and successfully kill it, and you might...? Get the sparrow? And same thing again after that for the ship maybe. It’s dumb. I dismantled both because they’re legendary and ugly.

Posting in language:

• Hmmm. I wouldn’t think it would be a problem if they made it a guaranteed drop each time you killed the meatball. At least that way you would know how to get it. At least that way it’s based on playing and doing something. I did the same thing with Dreaming City ghost and sparrow. I got them and dismantled them.

Posting in language:

• Yep!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon