JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Clintyy: 11/29/2018 4:22:08 PM
100% agree. Why was this ever a good idea, Bungie? I thought the seals were meant to show a players commitment and effort along with in game achievements. Not how lucky you got.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It’s RNG and skill.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• RNG shouldn't be a factor IMO.

Posting in language:

• If you think they change the Seal after the fact, thing again, but what they can do is giving a feeling of having control over the RNG, similar to what they did for the Nightfall exclusive weapons. I am pretty sure that if they change the seal now, everybody who grinned for it already will not feel validated. Thats just an opinion.

Posting in language:

• What about my Seal of Good Housekeeping? I worked hard for that one too.

Posting in language:

• Hmm, that sounds legit, maybe we should ask bungie to just give us seals because we play the game. I mean I want my Catalysts also already attached to the weapons, and why do I have to grind till 600, I want a fast forward button. And I want a farmbot, which farms for me and I pay it with glimmer, or silver. Maybe exotic drop chance of 50% would be good too.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon