JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Is this a humiliation?
Edited by Pheelix: 11/29/2018 9:04:36 AM
As Bungie is a American company, we americans like to give the bird to anyone at any time. Besides if they were trying to humiliate you, they would of said something like: [spoiler]We know she is not Turkish.[/spoiler] I doubt they were trying to ruffle your feathers.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This is something like triggering word. Every country at least has one of them. I also know turkey is a bird but if you write it with lowercase "t". If you mention it with uppercase, you also mention something to Turkey country. Your example "We know she is not Turkish" is just a racism.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• "Triggered" is just a word for over sensitive people with no sense of humor and sticks up there butts who can't take a Joke. As for my Example. It is just that, a Example. If my example offends you, that's your problem. As I could careless what someone 6,262 miles away thinks.

Posting in language:

• So, you say, all black people are sensitive? You're making no sense my American mate.

Posting in language:

• Nope didn't say that at all. I said people. And how would I know if you, or anyone else is black unless they say so. Not like i can look through the internet at you and see if you are.

Posting in language:

• So you can say racist words to unknown people? And this makes you not guilty? Mate, I just want to say, Bungie did a wrong and I want to let them be aware of this. They can easily change that "T" to "t". This is not a big deal. I'll wait for the changing.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pheelix: 11/29/2018 10:11:23 AM
    Guilty or not, you can call me what you want, in the end it don't bother me cause i hate everyone equally. If you want i will send you a egg timer so you can watch the seconds tick by waiting for them to never change it. As they will probably never see this post. It is most likely already be buried in the hundreds of other new posts/reply's on this forum that happen every second. In the off chance they do see this post and change it, good I hope they fix there mistake. It will be the first mistake they have fixed in a while.

Posting in language:

• They fixed it mate, good to see this.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pheelix: 12/1/2018 1:04:28 AM
    Well I'll be damned, hey Bungie fix my EP shotgun while your at it, it also has issues.

Posting in language:

• That's the comment what I looking for! Thanks for the informative comment. [spoiler]You say "I hate everyone equally", and I say "I like everyone equally".[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Exactly it's not a big deal. I've just tried typing it and my keyboard auto corrects it with a T. Bungie has no disrespect to any nation but a simple auto correct error can be passed over. If they keep doing it then sure you have a case.

Posting in language:

• [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45466]We might even carve a turkey with a flaming axe![/url] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/14040]We might even dismantle a turkey as a consumable for our chosen Fireteams.[/url] They didn't have auto-correct in 2015-2016 then?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pheelix: 11/29/2018 10:21:33 AM
    It might depend on the software they are using, the auto-correct in the current software they use might not be as smart as the auto-correct others use in the phones/pc's/etc. For all we know they are using Microsoft Edge to post, or a iPhone.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon