JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by Spawn: 11/8/2018 2:05:46 PM

Up vote for SRL

It was fun edit holy balls I’m on trending [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in. See [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0]Cozmo's thread[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

It's always a mix of feedback when SRL is brought up. Some people loved it, others didn't like, some didn't mind it but want us to focus on other things. Feel free to share what you think below. I bring SRL up to the team regularly so fresh feedback is always great.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

123 Replies
    • What I want is sparrow light cycles

Posting in language:

• So, you want SRL to comeback so people can play it for a week or two then just forget it even exists... I would rather have Bungie work on something new.

Posting in language:

• No

Posting in language:

• Just let it die and focus on the game bungie.

Posting in language:

• It's funny reading the negative comments in this thread, thanks for making me laugh.🤣🤣 Oh, bring back srl it's no different than any of the other yearly events.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • If I had to chose between SRL and any other PVE activity I would take the PVE. SRL was just not that interesting to me. I am sure other people enjoyed it but not for me.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Edited by D_Beaton: 11/9/2018 12:52:36 AM
          Did not enjoy SRL personally. I play to shoot aliens in the face, collect loot, and occasionally solve puzzles. I do not play for a poor sci-fi version of Excitebike. For clarity's sake, that isn't a dig at the design team. They tried, did the best with what they had. I mean, we're getting 3 week exotic quests like the murder mystery and we want to divert resources into something else entirely? Nah, give me more Shattered Throne clones.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • Edited by marhunter7: 11/8/2018 10:21:56 PM
            It seems like most peoples reasons for not bringing it back is "i didn't like it so no one else should have fun with it"... C'mon guys, in D1 it was a seasonal event for december. Would anyone complain if they added that back for the event? you say it would be them wasting resources but i have yet to see people complaining about the october event's little bonus game mode and that required resources be taken away to make and didn't add anything more than 1 auto rifle to the game and some masks that probably woulda been there anyway. Its no different than that, heck could even be brought back the same by making it part of the seasonal event. Saying bungie is "wasting" resources is not really a reason to keep it out of the game. They ARE going to make something for other seasonal events eventually so the resources are already being used, what the people who liked SRL want is for those resources to be used for SRL since they are already going to be used to make a event anyway. Might as well be used to bring back something some people thought was fun and enjoyed.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • I want fresh and good made trials of the nine. SRL was the boring part of d1 for me.

Posting in language:

• I never had a chance to play it. But if it is brought back, it would cool if the sparrows had mod slots so you could "fix" up your sparrow.

Posting in language:

• No thanks. Forsaken has been an improvement but there's more work that needs done before it would make any sense to allocate resources to work on something as trivial as SRL.

Posting in language:

• The poll says it all https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/249538528/0/0

Posting in language:

• I LOVED SRL. I why some people aren’t crazy about it but that’s why I feel like it worked well as a seasonal event thing for the dawning. it was fun to take a break from shooting for a bit. and if you don’t like srl, don’t play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posting in language:

• We need a gamemode dedicated to any vehicle in the game. I WANNA PILOT A CABAL CARRIER :D

Posting in language:

• Edited by Johnny: 11/8/2018 10:51:01 AM
              Hell yeah I want some new spandex gear

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • I always liked srl and yes i want it back.

Posting in language:

• i loved it, I'm all for different game modes for destiny, they should really add mini games, imagine space invaders but w/ our ships...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Bring it back during winter event. If you dont like it, dont play it.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Yeah i found SRL really fun, I hope they bring it back I also hope they bring back Sparrow flipping because so far i think only one exotic sparrow can flip

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • SRL was fun. I would love to have it back. Put in the same week as faction rallies, and the various factions sponsor various guardians. You get faction tokens for racing and/or winning. If you don't wanna race just go do strikes, or crucible. Everybody wins.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • Its a good change of pace from shooting aliens and other gaurdians in their faces. +1

Posting in language:

• I miss SRL Just add tanks and Bosses and it'd be great. Or add a PvE survival mode where you have to survive an onslaught with a Tank.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • FotL should have had broom racing.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                          • "I didn't like SRL" Cool I didnt like Trials but that was still in the game for the longest time "It wasn't very fun" Neither was Faction Rally and that's gonna be put back into the game at some point "It was just yearly event" Exactly. "Bungie should just focus on the game" This IS part of the game, you don't gotta play it Jfc just let people enjoy things y'all.

Posting in language:

• So much toxicity. I am optimistic and believe that Bungie is working on many things at a time, not just one thing like SRL. SRL is a nice addition and a refreshing change of pace. So I welcome it. Remember that sometimes if you focus on a problem too much, you loose focus on a possible solution.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon