JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/2/2018 9:14:29 PM
dmg04

Breakthrough removed from Competitive Playlist.

Starting today, Breakthrough has been removed from the Competitive Crucible playlist. This mode may still be accessed through the Weekly Crucible playlist when featured. If you have feedback concerning the mode, please leave it here. Cozmo and I will be collecting feedback, and passing along to the team.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Where the -blam!- is mayhem?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by ImTooHungover: 11/6/2018 12:25:57 PM
    My first suggestion would be start with the point system. Should go 1 pt for capturing middle flag 2 pts for securing enemies vault. 1 pt for Defense team securing their own vault. First to 5 pts. See how that works. There is a lack of incentive to capturing the middle flag due to it being easier to turtle your own vault. If it was worth 1 point, which becomes equal to the defenders points, then the aggressors are always ahead technically speaking. Second, you guys should check into the ability for the defenders to secure their own vault versus being based on defending on time alone. And if they manage to secure their own vault, it reopens middle flag. It could take them 50% longer to fill up the bar than the Attackers but could actually create a much better Tug of War feeling than what you had currently. Oh also heavy ammo should be less frequent. Even in other modes in 4v4, it can create too much momentum and chaos. And then spawn points may need tweaked but this may actually be a map design issue to be honest. 1 Super can screw over a Defending team and leave little to no room for counterplay or escape. I used a Nova Warp against the Defending Enemy and literally had them stuck in spawn with no ability to react properly while my team captured the point.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    • Feedback for the mode: Don't bring it back

Posting in language:

10 Replies
      • Seriously? You'll cave to the one thing keeping competitive from being just non stop survival and knock off sabotage from call of duty? The grind for Luna wouldn't be half as bad if 80 percent of the matches weren't based solely on limited lives. What a time sink

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • I played a few times this mode and I don't like it. It's boring. But let me tell you something. I am done with PvP part of this game. I am sick of being killed while I am in cover or with one shot from bygones (I don't know how but trust me happens a lot) , matchmaking is shit and finally the redrix broadsword is shit. Took me 2 or 3 weeks to get that redrix shit and is useless. Its a shit weapon. It have the same stats as one weapon from brother Vance ( the prophecy weapons) I don't remember which one. Vigilance wing is way better and other weapons too. I don't believe I grinded 3 weeks for nothing. It's so fukin hard to write a code for matchmaking? Soon I will quit playing this game because I lost interest trust me. What kept me in this game was crucible but now since I quit playing that shit I will move to another game.But anyway you guys don't give a shit . You took my money twice. Third time wont happen .festival of the lost ? Ha ha that was a good joke.Cheers.

Posting in language:

• Can we get mayhem back as but with larger teams and maps designed for it

Posting in language:

• Please dont make it a weekly playlist, I dont think that the majority enjoy this gametype. While we appreciate the effort can we please have additional permanent playlists? Bring back trials. Make doubles permanent

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • DMG04 why haven't we seen rift return? I loved that game mode and not the only one. plus after the spire of stars raid lair you have the mechanic of passing the orb to teammates. I think adding that to rift would make a great competitive game mode. please bring it back

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • Pfft when trials comes back I would very much like to see elimination only again I bet these veterans D1/D2 would agree. Straight up, keep countdown and all these other modes in comp. Also fix cheating/lagging it's way too OP in pvp.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Don't understand the hate for this game mode, a real competitive mode that enforces real teamwork. I rather see clash and control dropped from the competitive playlist and bring back breakthrough, lockdown and more objective based gamemodes to the playlist.

Posting in language:

• Why does rumble not count as competitive? That is true competition!

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • Replace it with Lockdown.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • Edited by TonyTheTiger: 11/5/2018 9:21:05 PM
                    Maybe if you redesign its logo? [spoiler][quote][b]Redesign your logo We know what were doing We are here to help you Everythings connected Time is of the essence We live in the future Color makes us hungry Everythings connected Redesign your logo We know how to do it Make the calculations Put them into action We will find the angle Starting with convention On to innovation Everythings connected Here we have a circle Smooth and inoffensive This will be the basis For your revolution Gravity is crucial Geomagnetism With some calculation We will find your logo DNA is crucial We must understand it In the human genome We will find your logo Everyone will see it Every demographic If they fail to see it Are they even human? Every demographic Men 18 to 30 College educated Women over 40 Suicidal poets Fat midwestern fathers Kids with diabetes Pentecostal preachers Mothers under 20 Interracial couples Atheist professors Government employees Xenophobes and racists Private aviators Everyone will see it Every demographic Think about it this way Guided evolution This will be a new breed Cutting edge but classic Fully complimentary Bold and self-sufficient Symbolizing freedom And, of course, your product When the logos finished Then we will unveil it Seven billion people Instantly enlightened Everyones rebranded All the fightings over Say goodbye to conflict That designs rejected Theres no longer language Only recognition Theres no longer country Only corporate colors Color makes us hungry Hunger makes us human Everyone can see it Everythings connected Redesign your logo Give us all your money Redesign your logo Give us all your money Redesign your logo Give us all your money Redesign your logo Give us all your money[/b][/quote][/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Simple fix is don’t have the middle point charge that fast because the spawn timers are too long. Also when we die and the enemy is trying to capture our vault we spawn IN FRONT OF THEM! How about random spawns close to our vault so it’s not a funnel of death

Posting in language:

• Could you please fix the problem of a solo player being put up against a full fire team almost every time they play? It’s really drawing me away from the game because of all the tryhards. I’m just trying to play this game as a means of relaxing. And this is not helping that cause. So please, just get a life and play solo.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Edited by Marzano: 11/5/2018 11:53:36 AM
                      now that you removed breaktrhough from competitive remove also the Luna's from competitive rewards as everyone who has got it only play QP to farm kills

Posting in language:

• Can we make it clear on how voice channels work? Many Crucible and Gambit players have no idea you have to switch off of fireteam chat to talk to randoms.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Higgsboson1964: 11/5/2018 5:56:37 PM

Posting in language:

• Remove control too, thanks.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Bring back Trials.. of Osiris that is. 3v3 elimination. No heavy. Special box in round 3. 1 revive per player.

Posting in language:

• People are just mad because they aren't good at it. "YoU MeAn I HaVe To PlAy ThE ObJeCtIvE?!" The game mode is fun and enjoyable if you play it right. Went on a 21 win streak last time it was around.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Thank you. I may now return to my home. I hate quickplay

Posting in language:

• Equinox Breakthrough we played 25 minutes , until we mercied ourselfs and the game just randomly ended with a tie. noone of us captured the breaker, so the breaker got automatically given to the other team on one side , and the next round randomly to us. HOW is the team getting a point if the defended the 2nd breaker hack , they should get at MAX a tie not a point , because they lost the first breaker in the middle.

Posting in language:

• Got all 40 eggs no sparrow plz fix

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                          • Bring mayhem rumble back!!!!

Posting in language:

• Fix tracking rockets

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon