JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/29/2018 8:54:06 PM

Can you Solo Blind well Tier 2?

Can a 570 light Titan Solo Blind well? Asking for a friend.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes. I use the way of the thousand cuts. Will take a boss shield with one super, grenade, and throwing knives. It then takes about four supers to melt the boss. The mode offers constant supers so no need to wear things just to get super energy. Being you only have a Titan up to level, I would run hammers for great range and ad clearing. You do need speed due to the fact you can run out of time. I have not been able to solo tier 3 yet because I run out of time, not because of getting killed.. The risk runner is good for massive ad control. Rampage and outlaw on a kinetic and, do not laugh, but the edge transit for major boss damage will get you there.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes but it’s really difficult bring 1-2 your friends

Posting in language:

• 1) Hit 600 beforehand to have the greatest power advantage 2) My recommended Subclass would be Middle tree Striker with Insurmountable Skullfort, that way you can use every trash ad you see as more super energy. Just make sure you get at least 1 kill with your melee. 3) My recommended Load out(s) would be Horror story, A good workhorse weapon for standard slaying, or really anything that can work at multiple ranges. Ikelos SG, a phenomenal weapon for both Majors and bosses, or a Perfect Paradox will do wonders for you if you have Rampage 3x active. For heavy, however, you really want to go with anything that you would describe in one word: [i][b]D E A T H[/b][/i] Things like this include, but not limited to Sleeper Two-Tailed Fox Whisper 1k voices Wardcliff Cluster Rockets Rampage Edge transit (Not kidding) Hope this helps!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • It's really a matter of personal skill than one of level. Can it be done? Yes. Can you do it? That remains to be seen.

Posting in language:

• Tier 2 at 570 should be more than doable.

Posting in language:

• All Tiers are soloable but it's extremely tough. Just watch Esoterickk, he did all solo.

Posting in language:

• I don't think I could.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon