JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/23/2018 6:31:00 PM

Post About Exotic Stuff

How I'm seeing it: People complaining about exotic drops and go to Bungie to complain for a fix Bungie fixes the exotic drops Players get exotics more easily and finally get most of the Forsaken exotics before Black Armory release Players then get bored because they have all exotics Players then complain about being bored and how there are not enough exotics. I have gotten 7 exotic drops from the weeks new update, and only one was a new Forsaken drop. I think quest exotics should not drop from the Exotic engrams. Getting another Ace of Spades and Worldline Zero didn't make me excited. I don't have a single Forsaken exotic armor piece, but I just need three more Forsaken exotic weapons (I don't really count Malfeasance as a drop, but if you do then 4 more, and of course I don't have the new hidden heavy exotic). I still don't have two Warmind Exotics, the Suros and the frosty boots. I'm not complaining though. Also Xur needs nothing changed. He's there for the new players. It would be nice to see some new items, or consumables, to be bought from him though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • If you were 600 light on all 3 of your characters and after grinding all to 600 had only received 2 Forsaken exotics along the way how would you feel? Would this be ok? What about having this new loot to use on your journey to max light. You know, try different builds, play styles, even weapon types as you’re ranking up. Nope, you’ve maxed all your characters received next to nothing and ultimately you look back and think your commitment to this game has been disrespected.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon