JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/17/2018 10:23:52 PM
Bungie does not lift bans. You'll be notified in 24 hours if you get unbanned because of a misplaced ban (probably won't happen though, just saying so you don't get your hopes up). You'll have to create a new account and buy the game again.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I went into this with a fresh account as mentioned, knowing this would be a possibility. My intentions are to try to work with whoever I need to in order to get this functional for linux users. As mentioned, I have a main account that I did not want to chance or risk with this, hence using a test account.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Bread: 10/17/2018 10:46:34 PM
    They're not going to directly contact you. Best bet is to put this in Feedback but D2 isn't even meant to be played on linux/mac.

Posting in language:

• Edited by GloriousEggroll: 10/17/2018 10:52:30 PM
    Neither are WoW, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Diablo III, or Heroes of the Storm, but Blizzard has made a very clear stance on being linux-friendly, and has in fact overturned bans from it as recent as just a month or two ago. That being said, I know this isn't blizzard, but it would be nice to have that same attitude in other parts of the Activision family.

Posting in language:

Actually Blizzard unbanned a lot of Wine users recently.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon