JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by SancusXenon: 10/12/2018 4:37:55 AM

What's your backstory?

How many of you have created your own headcanon backstories for your characters? Personally, I like to think my Warlock is a Reefborn Awoken. I've got this thing about my Hunter being an Exo with a more advanced SIVA-made frame, but that's a bit of a grey area. What backstories have you guys thought up?
English
#lore #destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I had survived the collapse, and lived in the city for a short time, before leaving with my pistol, The Chosen. I was very interested in the Hive and Vex that were on Earth. I tried to study them, Vex time travel, the sword logic. One day, I got lucky, a vex mind had been trying to transform part of the CBZ(Canadian Blaze Zone). I tried to hack the network, but the Vex Mind found me. I damaged it, but ultimately died. One of the last gaurdianless ghosts found me and rezed me. I renamed my pistol the Traveler's Chosen. I stole a ship and flew back to the tower, right as the The Red War started. When Ghaul almost killed me, I thought my first death as a Guardian would be my last. When Osiris and Ana Bray called for help, I did, and stayed afterwords to learn more about the species I had died trying to research. Many Gaurdians flocked to the reef, but I was still a new Guardian, so I stayed out of trouble, refusing to go to the reef, until I heard that Cayde had died. I flocked to the reef avenging Cayde. That is my Guardians backstory.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon