JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by SancusXenon: 10/12/2018 4:37:55 AM

What's your backstory?

How many of you have created your own headcanon backstories for your characters? Personally, I like to think my Warlock is a Reefborn Awoken. I've got this thing about my Hunter being an Exo with a more advanced SIVA-made frame, but that's a bit of a grey area. What backstories have you guys thought up?
English
#lore #destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I watched as ghosts gave life to their guardians, one from old Russia another from the edz, I look to my side, at my ghost, and that's when I remember how I came about; I was very interested in fallen arc weapons, for the better, really, since anything can happen if you turn your back out here. I decided that the cosmodrome would be a good place to set up shop, for at least a while, I was aware of the fallen presence, but the amount of unclaimed tech here would make the risk worth it. I searched through the facilities looking for something that could keep me alive out here, one stroke of luck later and I find my self some stealth tech tucked behind a box in a coleny ship, obviously someone wanted this for later, however I also needed it, I took what I needed and made up for the damage by splicing the parts together, I mean it wouldn't work perfectly but people aren't slayin' gods out here are they? My scavenged stealth tech worked fine, I decided that I would splice the tech into my shock pistol, but I would come to find that I needed more arc energy, returning to a wrecked old jump ship I found I decide to pull off the hood and that, right there, an arc amplifier this would make life a whole lot easier but that hole in the wall is really starting to creep me out, listen closely and you might here a low grumble and hisses from inside, must be that archon I saw in the mothyards, I'll try not to wake it up... This is bad the fallen seem to have found me and they want my modified pistol. I didn't want that gun in those grubby ether covered hands of a dreg so I guess I'll have to hold onto it for a while... OK so this is bad the fallen have congregated and they're calling themselves the devils, they've set up a prime sevitor and a few spider tanks I can't stay here, I'll leave them to be in peace before they sniff me out. I left through a hole in the cosmodrome wall, nearly there just got to get over that bridge, give it a few days and I'll be back in the edz, herd about a thing called the farm frome some fallen signal I decrypted. Ok this is really bad now., the bridge has collapsed and the only way over is kilometers away, guess that's my only option but then I have to go back thorough the cosmodrome and... A powerful bolt of arc hit the car next to me, no no no no no not like this, I take cover in a nearby car when a weird looking thing lands beside me, oh shi... And that's how I died... How itsupiki okami died... That's when my ghost revived me, I could still remember stuff since I was revived not very long after death, that's how I know this story... Even as a guardian I still live up to my name... Also that stealth tech was needed and nearly had me killed, oh well it served me well... Still can't remember where I put that pistol though...

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon