JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/16/2018 8:21:44 AM

18 PEOPLE BEAT THE RAID DAY ONE?

Let that sink in for a bit.....HUMMMMMMMMM!!!..... NOW...there are a number of factors to take into account here (and please tell me your thoughts, seriously), but we all know the number one factor that caused such a microscopic/0.04/1% of players to beat this raid day this time. And the absolute sad part is some players think its ok which in turn make bungie think it's ok....ITS NOT -blam!-ING OK. Even Kings fall had a larger number of players beat it day one. Now take that D1 percentage and set it on fire. Bungie went full sinister this time. P.S. Congrats to those players who beat it, "cheated" or otherwise.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• nice so bungie finally released a raid that is worthy to be called a raid? why am i not surprised that a lot of people are butthurt that they cant solo the raid day 1 in 1 hour

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Part of last wishes brutal difficulty comes from the fact that the encounters are 5 power higher than the last, leaving the the final encounter at 585 when most people if not everyone who tried it on day 1 was at most 560 power, once everyone is at 580-600, the raid will be much easier

Posting in language:

• Edited by countycheese770: 9/18/2018 11:43:22 AM
      Personally I don’t give a shit. It doesn’t affect me in ANY way shape or form. I have more important things to worry about in life, a video game is NOT on of them I take that seriously. If people need to cheat in crucible, it’s whatever I can’t stop it and Bungie doesn’t seem to care. So I play for milestones and quest then I’m out. I will raid when “I” reach the light level i need to be and will only be concerned with myself. Who beat the raid and who didn’t means nothing to me at all. Did they cheat? I don’t know Did they use an exploit? I don’t know Did you use the loot cave in D1? I don’t know Did you use 3oC in the EXACT same manner? I don’t know At the end of the day, I do know one thing, I don’t care. Like I said before, it doesn’t affect me one bit. F.Y.I. It won’t affect me in Iron Banner either, it a mode of crucible and like I said, I don’t care about crucible. I don’t care if I die 50 times a game, I don’t give a shit if I’m on a 10 game win streak. I DON’T CARE. More important things to worry about in life than this game. Have some fun and don’t worry about other people, worry about yourself and YOUR family, your job, your car, your health insurance, your mortgage, your baby. So many things are more important then if some used an Exploit to achieve higher light level and then completed the raid because of that light level. Meh

Posting in language:

• 12 datto was 24 hours and 2 minutes

Posting in language:

• Maybe their jacket budget was really low.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Brother in a real mmorpg it takes months to beat a raid. So your whining goes unnoticed here.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • i for one is impressive since they must grind hard. In only at 534 and i play the new dlc almost everyday and isn't ready yet for raid sadly we.

Posting in language:

• I think it speaks volumes to how far off the mark Bungie has come. They constantly swing from one extreme to the other. Leviathan was one big mechanics heavy gameshow. Now we have 4 big mechanical boss fights instead. The Vault encounter is the literal thing I've been railing against since day 1. It's an actual contrived moving mechanical part that includes multiple wipe mechanics. I actually believe this will be where the vast majority of raiders give up. Raids should be difficult, yes. But they should be designed with the average player in mind. These seem to be designed to give even the most hardcore player a rough go. And that's no way to design a raid.

Posting in language:

15 Replies
          • It’s good that most are not even raid ready, means there will be life to the game this year for the first time since kings fall

Posting in language:

• Edited by NecroAquarius11: 9/18/2018 3:20:53 AM
            Too f*cken bad if its tough. D2 desperately needed a large challenge. Levi was easy sh!t. Vault may be more complicated than Totems, but the rest of the difficulty is just in light level.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Edited by Laser Kittens: 9/18/2018 5:44:55 AM
              It's good. Very good. Only the the most dedicated of try-hards who effectively professionally play the game could could compete it on day one. This means its truly a [i][b]pinnacle[/b][/i] activity, and not just a multilayer strike. The only thing that would have made me happier is if Bungie had discovered the power exploits before release so that the completions for day 1 would have been 0. And if any group had managed a day one finish through normal means, we could truly congratulate that feat.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • They should make the raid so hard that no one can beat it ever. 😎👍

Posting in language:

• Edited by IMADAJ: 9/16/2018 8:16:01 PM
                [i]“18 people beat the raid day one! This game is pointless for me to play now! It’s going to take me longer then 10 days to power up enough to even attempt it! Why even bother?”[/i] [b]So f’n what[/b]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Yep, all neckbeards. No normal player has time to grind this shit 24/7. I'm already burnt out on this boring endless grind bullshit. Hurry up, Red Dead 2.

Posting in language:

24 Replies
                  • 12 people. Day one. 6 people. Day two.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • prime engram exploit lol

Posting in language:

• It took the first fireteam roughly half a day beat Crota, and a few months later, people were soloing it... Let’s give it time before we say that it’s too hard...

Posting in language:

• Bungie has succeded in making what was once a great "hobby" for both no-lifers and casuals into a no-lifer paradise. Good job! Those of us with careers and lives have to wait 6 months for the things the no-lifers can farm for in 2 weeks. Balanced? Fair?

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                      • It was only 12 Datto beat it 3 minutes late

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                        • People who didn’t prime glitch don’t have the power for it. It’s kinda like escalation protocol was insane day one but was fun after our power grew

Posting in language:

• Edited by Tr00p3r_hr: 9/16/2018 11:28:39 PM
                          Taken King raid = 30000 players on console beat it Forsaken raid = 0 players on console, 18 players on PC beat it "Working as intended" --Bungo (TM)

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                          • Yes the cheaters who glitched to get the raid armor and weapons beat the raid surprise surprise but they didn't win fair but by cheating so to most it's not a true win!!!

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                              *12 people. Datto beat it 2 minutes after 24 hours

Posting in language:

• Raids should be hard. Git gud.

Posting in language:

19 Replies
                              • I’m fine with that. Challenging raid that wasn’t going to be easy for everyone.

Posting in language:

• I think Bungie were shocked when they saw how fast the players maxed their power levels when D2 launched. They said as much. I believe that same naivete is at work here, but in the opposite direction. I don't think they expected so few to be able to grind up in 2 weeks... In a way, it's a good thing. If they're trying to strike a reasonable balance, then they have both extremes as examples now. Maybe the next few DLCs will find the sweet spot...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon