JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/12/2018 4:22:16 PM
I ran into a issue, Eververse is still in the game and I thought it was supposed to be removed. I don’t know if this was a glitch or something went wrong but, bungie, could you please look into this. Thank you.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's their core scam, it will be upgraded and extended even more 😘

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice b8.

Posting in language:

• I get all eververse items free. My secret...... Play the game

Posting in language:

• That’s not really free, in fact it can get quite expensive.

Posting in language:

• it was never supposed to be removed

Posting in language:

• If you were hear at launch, and you saw the forums, you would sure now what I’m talking about. It should have been removed a long time ago

Posting in language:

• Here and know. Not hear and now. Hard to take people seriously when they can't even choose words correctly. To answer your comment, yes. I was here. People didn't like it and it was controversial. But it was never supposed to be taken down. You should look up the meaning of your.words before speaking. Unless of course you don't mind sounding foolish

Posting in language:

• I’m a college student who’s busy studying for tests and doing homework. Also I’m in a intense fantasy football league. It’s a full load. I come on here ever so often but I don’t hover around. I don’t care to fix a stupid auto correct for a person I do t respect. You got what I was trying to say. Plus if your saying your perfect in your typing, I have the ability to go back and look at all your previous posts to count all your mistakes. It’s a forum for a crappy game, chill out.

Posting in language:

• Edited by egoflux: 9/13/2018 7:06:00 PM
    Lol. Ok, so you don't mind sounding foolish. That's awesome for you. BTW. There's a different between spelling mistakes and choosing incorrect words. Like not knowing the difference between your and you're. That's not spelling. You just be a terrible college student

Posting in language:

• You don’t want to read my post, that’s fine, but then don’t send something back.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon