JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/12/2018 1:34:53 PM
They sit here and pretend they "fixed" the masterwork core economy. I've gone through all 70 of the cores I previously had before forsaken this week and have NO way of earning more through normal gameplay without exploiting the prime engram glitch or the trust handcannon glitch. Instead you decide to make Mister Waternews sell them. But wait he doubles the price every single time you buy one. Even when they are already overpriced. God Bungie. It's like you dont even play your own game.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• holy crap. once I saw they were needed for infusion I said no thanks to that I'e only used 8 to buff up my exotic weapons I love using.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yep. people think they have to infuse every new piece of gear they get...... nope, just equip whatever drops (or just let it chill in inventory). who cares about rolls on armor when your leveling. don’t infuse until later.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ManBlaster: 9/12/2018 3:51:38 PM
    exactly I've been watching the rolls and saving the things that might come in handy like an all grenade launcher roll and and all sniper roll. Not using it now but I like having it to infuse up later if I get somethings I wanna try out like some good snipers or that exclusive kinetic grenade launcher from Lake of Shadows strike. I'll try them out eventually but right now they are in the vault and I'm only sticking to the highest light stuff I get. Its really helping to mix up my normal loadout. I learned I don't like using double shotties thats for sure... but I'm still watching for an all shotty armor set to give it a second chance. Super disappointed at the selection of kinetic bows... none seem to have random rolls but I got the Arsenic Bite energy one and thats my new favorite bow. I just really wish that was the bow I could use as my kinetic/primary... It would be magical... especially if It was random roll enabled with quick draw in its roll... Giggity.

Posting in language:

• i’m saving hand cannon armor for later... i have a full set saved. ace of spades with hand cannon loader arms, hand cannon dexterity legs, and hand cannon aim helmet is just plain dirty

Posting in language:

• Nice! I need to save some scout and pulse armor too. Not to keen on the SMG and Sidearm ones... Maybe I'll try it? IDK

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon