JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Fallout Miami
8/1/2018 5:32:28 AM
I hope that these guys enjoy either a) their future employment at Bethesda, or b) their pending lawsuit with Zenimax. Cool mod regardless.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Don’t think a lawsuit can happen since it’s creation kit and just a trailer made for a mod not really a new game release. If they made money off the mod then maybe yeah

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]I hope that these guys enjoy either a) their future employment at Bethesda, or b) their pending lawsuit with Zenimax. Cool mod regardless.[/quote] Betheada encourages these types of things. Mods are the only thing that make bethesda games worth playing.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I hope that these guys enjoy either a) their future employment at Bethesda, or b) their pending lawsuit with Zenimax. Cool mod regardless.[/quote]Why would there be any lawsuit when you can legally download the creation kit? https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon