JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/12/2018 4:06:32 PM

Lost connection error code

I received the error code explaining my permissions to access online multi-player gameplay has changed or my profile may have been signed in elsewhere. My PlayStation plus membership is still active. I have not signed in my bungie account on any other console. Please help?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Seems to be happening to many at the moment. Myself included. Bungie help Twitter also posting about it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same for, did not have any issues yesterday, but today I'm not so lucky :(

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Hello, and thank you for your report. We are currently monitoring an issue where players on Playstation Network cannot access Destiny 1 and 2. In the meantime, stay tuned to the forums and @BungieHelp on Twitter for updates and more information as it becomes available. If you have any questions please let us know.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • This is a known issue that bungie is working on. You might look through this thread by a PSN user. Some other members suggested possible fixes that worked for this particular user... https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/246976304?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon