JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/11/2018 5:46:09 PM

Prismatic Matrix Glitch?

Hello everyone, I've started to notice something recently about the Prismatic Matrix. Back during the first week of Warmind, I would get like 3 Prismatic Matrix keys, one for each time I leveled up. Now recently, I only get 1 per week, no matter how many times I level up. Is this normal? Or is it glitched? Thank you!
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You won't have to worry about that glitch any longer friend, they're 86ing the damn thing next week.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • The only way you could get three prismatic matrix's per week would be if you had three characters (that didn't finish the campaign yet) level up once per week, this happens because your characters didn't finish campaign yet so they work get 1 per week on 3 characters... Hope this helped ;) Dab,

Posting in language:

• When it first was introduced, you got: 1. 1 free one. 2. 1 for your accounts first rankup through the well-rested buff. Then, each week your account can get 1 free from the well-rested beff. You can only hold a max of 3 in inventory at a time. Any that would’ve been earned when hitting the max held are lost.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon