JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Spawn: 6/14/2018 2:52:22 PM

Warlocks need new armor designs.

Maybe it's just me but warlock armor doesn't feel very fresh and cool when you get it. Most of the legendary gear that you find doesn't make me feel cool or like it was worth the effort to get. The "cooler" looking robes tend to just be longer instead of having something unique to the design. I'm really hoping that we get some really nice looking gear in the coming DLC. I feel like a lot of potential loot ideas haven't been used. Even the Hive Wizards have better robes than us. We could use more gear based off of enemies like in D1. The death singer's outfit from Crota's end is a good example, but it stayed in year one because of infusion. Comment your gear ideas please. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in. See [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0]Cozmo's thread[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• titan gauntlets are the worst, football pads on steroids YIKES!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Worse armor in the game is the Titans armor. You'll be ok. Us Titans wanna kill ourselves.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • To true also get rid of the fairy wings give us demon type wings.

Posting in language:

• Warlocks need a new class item, an armband is just stupid.

Posting in language:

• Don’t you like to wear dresses?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ravontulet: 6/19/2018 3:40:17 PM
        I am tired of hidoues lady's ball dresses or puffy winter coats - I'd like some robes that DON'T look stupid. Duster style jackets for the "wild-west" forsaken expansion would be ok. But come on warlocks look dumb atm. also - let's cut the crap with the 8 ft wide titan shoulder pads you could land a plane on - for goodness sake.

Posting in language:

• I hate warlock bonds. I think they're clunky, and just don't make sense to me. Especially ones that look like they would get in the way.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Give me my Deathsinger’s Robes. I want to look like a vampire.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • I really like the vampire look of the new exotic robes, and would like a full set with a similar aesthetic. Also, more robes like the BrayTech one, with the open front and coattails.

Posting in language:

• Signed, my warlocks outfits are still kind of crap. It's either pretty dresses, pile of garbage or shiny winter rain jackets.. Where's the military officer dress uniform oozing with style, the dark red suede jacket with armoured chest plate. Can we also stop with the belts with the long tabards that look like my warlock has to run carefully to avoid stepping on it and showing his robot underwear to the world..

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Remember when we had cool western dusters and trenchcoats? Oh, and nice helmets?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Every time I take my Warlocks helmet off, my eyes are side by side. When I put the helmet on, my eyes must shift to one above the other, because the visor isn't wide enough for side by side eyes. Twas always thus, and I guess the helmet Design Dude never noticed. 'mazing!

Posting in language:

• Let's work on titans first and then another class. Titan shoulder pads are awful.

Posting in language:

• With this being a western theme, I’d like to see less robe and more trench coat of a design.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Edited by Noszer0 LQ: 6/15/2018 9:32:34 PM
                  Warlock coats are really bad looking except for a couple of them. They look like a long t-shirt with a fake coat painted on them by a 10 year old. Please new stuff. Yuck.

Posting in language:

• Ya I had to actually buy the dawning set for my warlock because everything else in the game looks like shit!! The NM with season 2 ornaments looks exceptable but nothing like D1

Posting in language:

• Please have a look at these and see what you think everyone and vote. Its just a collection for ideas. Also looking through these makes me ask why there are no hooded warlock armors/head peices? I get it hunters have capes but a cloak and a cape are not the same. Hoods are totally within the realm of warlocks, even more so than hunters. https://goo.gl/images/mzr7XA https://goo.gl/images/34AoHX https://goo.gl/images/4BzNoU https://goo.gl/images/V9m3MY https://goo.gl/images/FJsiBA https://goo.gl/images/wXL71g https://goo.gl/images/DV43Fm https://goo.gl/images/mjMpzi

Posting in language:

• Warlocks need more dusters and less over the top looking robes. Think NCR rangers from Fallout.

Posting in language:

• Yeah since D1 I only looked at warlock chests and helmets for fashion since warlock gloves, boots, and bonds are a whole bunch of nothing

Posting in language:

• Personally, I am very disappointed with the designs. What's with that big red bulge on the back of the Sanguine Alchemy? Really lovely looking except this large and non-color changing gem on the back. And huge disappointment in the really amazing looking Kairos armor that doesn't change from the green :( Most of the other armor doesn't take the colors well and end up looking drab. Where's the power and strength that our armor is supposed to exemplify? It would be great to have some new designs that actually look nice and accept the color properly.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Trench Coats not dresses

Posting in language:

• I wish they had stuff like the taken armor in D1. And for those who don’t know, when TTK came out there was an armor set to make your guardian look like a taken one with an emote to go with it, it was pretty damn cool and I miss having actually cool themed gear

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • No, we just need the armor designer from D1.

Posting in language:

• My favorite piece of armor was the sekris robes before they fixed it last week. I really liked just running around with pants and not a skirt. Of all the shit in destiny that needs fixing, they seemed to think this was a priority but crap endgame loot is something they will look into. Bet the endgame loot for the next expansion is just as lame.

Posting in language:

• Co-sign. I think they were trying to differentiate between classes more in D2, but it hasn’t worked great for any class honestly. The best looking set in the game for Warlocks is the Tess set from the CoO. Pretty sweet actually cause it has texture and some interesting things on it. Remember the Native American vibe stuff from D1?! Sick. Honestly, I preferred most all of the armor in D1 to D2. They must’ve changed design studios cause it’s just a totally different vibe mostly.

Posting in language:

• Well, your a Warlock and you wear a dress, how much more can they do to make you look like a girl? Maybe put a bow on your head?? Hahahahahahaha! #hunter4life

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon