JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

5/28/2018 8:20:27 AM

Hunter class ability second look.

So I'm here again asking for another review of the hunters dodge ability. With the recent nerf to the nightstalkers invisibility, the dodge ability feels as uninspiring as it's ever been in comparison to the other class abilities. Both the titan and warlock class abilities boast strong area control potential in most crucible game types and team support to boot. The hunters dodge can boast neither of these things. Sure, its reload and melee recharge can be helpful in one on one engagements at times, but the action of dodging itself doesn't really help much outside of its gamblers and marksman bonuses. I mean, the titan shield can literally tank a golden gun shot without even taking those bonuses into consideration at all. So my suggestion is to add Invincibility frames to the dodge. Not enough to be OP, just enough to make it remotely useful. I'm literally begging you. The dodge is so underwhelming that it doesn't even compare to the other two class abilities. It needs an edge. Please consider it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon