JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Swoosh 117: 5/23/2018 11:48:14 AM

Didn’t the guys from the summit make escalation protocol harder?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I swear I watched a vid when someone from the summit said that escalation protocol was too easy and that bungie had time to increase the difficulty.. blame them for this 9 man needed team not bungie surely? I think bungie had it right the first time possibly. I don’t know. I want it fixed and I want to play it lol, really sucks EDIT A lot of reply’s on this topic. I know nothing about game development. Let’s get that clear. my point was that it was made HARDER and bungie even said they had time to adjust it. So it don’t take months... clearly.. All I want is to be able to play and complete it. Not wait 5 weeks doing milestones on one character to get to 380 light.. If I could choose then 365 I think would be nice, even 360 be cool.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • No, you hit it dead on. Because of a select group of elitist MLG players and streamers, we have what we have now. They went in with 9 people carrying leveled gear, pre unlocked IKELOS weapons, and other stuff, to be on par with the activity. Basically bypassing the month it takes for one char to even hope to be at that point. They say it's too easy, Bungie bows, kisses their rings, and ups the difficulty. Keep in mind, the same people are the ones who got us the nerfed clan engrams, forced raiding or trials for rank, heavily throttled drops, and increase in all around difficulty. But what do they care, they have the group of friends to always play with. They have the ability to get 9 man teams. They apparently have weeks on end to play constantly. So in the end, us in small groups or solos are forced to build a pyramid with our bare hands, while they get sucked off by Bungie and get to dictate the game on the claim "the community asked for it." Just like the "community" asked for PvP changes, when there is less than 1/4 of the playerbase actively playing it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

90 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon