JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/4/2018 3:21:15 AM

Paid PvP carry ads on PC Forums

I'm sure anyone who uses LFG to find players has seen these ads all over the chat but I'm F%#$@^$ sick of them. These people are turning a game mode that many of us play for fun into their own cash grab and it just make enjoying the game harder for the rest of us. These people don't spend time getting good at PvP for pride, they do it so they can get kids to steal their parents money and pay them for something they think they cant get legitimately. I'm not mad that these people are better than me or because they may have been the only team that beats me on my game 7 of a good trials run, I'm upset that they have manipulated the competitive PvP community into thinking that the only way to be good anymore is by paying someone to carry you. I get that the Destiny 2 community may not be at its peak player count right now but when me and my friends team up for trials on a Friday afternoon and get the same obvious carry group LITERALLY 4 times in a row, its extremely disappointing. I'm sure these paid carries violate some sort of term in the TAS so why not punish these clowns or at least give them a firm warning?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon