JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/11/2018 6:11:34 PM
With Destiny Update 1.1.4, we put more focus on PvE when applying Sandbox changes. For many of the notes, you can see that weapons and archetypes had PvE specific changes. This is something the team is looking to do moving forward - creating a powerful and exciting feel in PvE, and ensuring PvP balancing doesn't stomp the fun. Thank you for your feedback!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sandbox changes = content. Sure.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Spaceme: 4/13/2018 11:09:18 AM
    D2 is nothing BUT a result of Bungie focusing on "balancing" Destiny based solely on PvP. Also, the problem with PvE is CONTENT. Nothing meaning full to do or worthwhile to pursue. And PvE isn't fun. Especially when you've made such a shallow game, all your friends quit and you can't play it with them.

Posting in language:

• [quote]. Especially when you've made such a shallow game, all your friends quit and you can't play it with them.[/quote] This applies to both destiny 1 and 2

Posting in language:

• You guys have delivered fk all to PvE dmg... The only thing that has been of [b][u]any[/u][/b] value to PvE so far is NF Strike Scoring, and the [b][u]only[/u][/b] reason I'm giving you guys a ✅ for that is because it's encouraging people to actually play as a team and shoot stuff... Like it should have been from day 1. But apart from that, I still rock the exact same loadouts I did before: - Origin Story/Nameless Midnight - Uriel's Gift/Manannan - Sins of the Past/Zenobia D You've changed nothing.

Posting in language:

• That last part seem more like a personal issue. You can use other weapon.

Posting in language:

• Sure you can... But are other weapons more effective than them for end game activities? [spoiler]The answer is no[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• PVP balancing has "stomped" the "fun" for the last 4 years!!!! Destiny was ruined by its PVP effecting, and ultimately destroying every aspect of PVE!

Posting in language:

• Except it didn't. And youre being overly dramatic

Posting in language:

• High Impact scouts are weak in PvE and PvP. They need a severe damage or Headshot damage buff.

Posting in language:

• Weapons need to do more damage and movement speed should be increased just in general

Posting in language:

• dmg, appreciate the response. I'd really like to see more CONTENT for PVE. You are rolling out new PVE modes every month it seems, yet there has been no new PVE content this year really (excluding Osirus, which I think we can all agree should have been included in the base release). So what are the plans on bringing more PVE CONTENT into the game to keep us PVE people interested?

Posting in language:

• pve mh no thanks

Posting in language:

• If the Destiny 1 weapon loadout comes back then I'll have something positive to say and think about this game.

Posting in language:

• thank you for replying. It lets us know we are not being ignored... Now back to the hate box. [Grabs popcorn]

Posting in language:

• Lets get right to the point. You can have a good pve game that the pvp sucks, or you can have a good pvp game that the pve sucks. You've repeatedly made the wrong decision based on your user base. But the fact is you can only have one or the other. It's time to choose. Not "we'll try to blance but keep this fun", it's one or the other, pick one, are you going to have a pvp game, or a pve game, choose. Choose, pay the consequences, and focus in one direction. Otherwise you're going to fail.

Posting in language:

• good joke, almost as funny as Bungie saying they care about the community

Posting in language:

• You do know that Destiny players have been wanting a seperation of PvP and PvE for years now right? And Bungie are only just working on this now? I know Bungie "values feedback" but do they really?

Posting in language:

• Blah blah blah, this is coming about 7 months late. I dont believe jack shit that you guys say anymore. I dont trust you as a company.

Posting in language:

• Doing it poorly

Posting in language:

• Making it quicker to kill in PVE does not equal fun and exciting when the rewards haven’t changed. ‘Wow I’m so pleased I killed those goblins in 1 burst instead of two, really saved the bacon and ensured I got.......oh my 51st better devils’ Getting good loot, useful gear and progression does

Posting in language:

• Try grinding NF 51 times for the DFA. You damn well want to be killing goblins, cabal...everything faster. At some point you will have everything or everything you want. You better have goals beyond just loot.

Posting in language:

• Edited by AlexFi1978: 4/12/2018 1:05:55 AM
    I wouldn’t mind that grind if all the other stuff you get in between has a chance at being good/better than currently held but due to current loot pool it’s not and that risk/return just doesn’t seem worth it, but kudos to you for sticking with it (and my sympathy at same time for the amount of re-runs) I agree beyond loot the need more, hence the progression - removing ranks from factions took something away, it’s silly but seeing that increase at least felt like you were doing something beyond just earning a reward. Given this could be used for unique rank based rewards, really don’t understand why it was simplified - and I hope they bring back bounties

Posting in language:

• But you haven't made the sandbox more exciting! You need to make up your mind is this a loot and shoot or a multiplayer game because you guys at bungie are making nobody happy playing both sides . You need to STOP talking what you're going to do and give one side or the other a game they can play . I need to know if I drop a hundred bucks on a loot and shoot without loot or a multiplayer game that s###s .

Posting in language:

• Edited by BIGJACK1975: 4/12/2018 4:06:27 AM
    Seriously, who forced you or others to play Crucible ?!!!!!!! If you suc k in it. Try Strikse, su ck it that too. Try raids , public events. Done every thing and got bored from the game , post a topic how much you are upset of the game and give warning to bungo that they dont care after what they saw from three years false complaint, that some crying for how mich fun they had in D1. Then go play FORTNITE or maybe Minecraft !

Posting in language:

• Once again... You've totally, and dare I say purposely, ignored the actual point. But you already know this.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon