JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Iron Banner 6v6 is being postponed
4/9/2018 12:23:58 PM
Remember when 6v6 worked fine for 3 years in D1?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by WorkadayLemur72: 4/9/2018 1:05:51 PM
    I not going to defend them for delaying 6v6 IB(i think is bullshit) but using the whole "they already had 6v6 in D1" as the reason for call them on their bullshit seems wrong to me. D1 6v6 is different from D2 6v6. D2 have a whole different scoring system and mechanics attached to it. If the bug they found is score related, they can't use D1 6v6 as base to help them figure out and fix a score related bug in D2.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by name: 4/9/2018 1:09:25 PM
    yet there ps3 games out there that offered 60+ player pvp, no excuse for delivering subpar results

Posting in language:

• Oh, i believe they are either incompetent or the game engine they are using is pure trash(maybe is both), but i was just saying that even if they already had 6v6 in D1, dealing with bugs in a 6v6 version in D2 is a new playing field for them. You can't use the "they already had 6v6 in D1" argument to blame their incompentence in delivering D2 6v6 bug free and on time.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon