JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Iron Banner 6v6 is being postponed
Edited by Synge_X: 4/8/2018 1:04:33 AM
I think you guys are trolling at this point honestly... That or the engine that you guys are working on, is so difficult to work with, the crunch time is so stressful, and it is impossible to add people to the team without further complicating the situation. It’s like you guys are trying to sabotage your own game, because you’re just done with the stress. This could be happening subconsciously. The Banner was literally the only thing I was looking forward to .
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don't think they are trying to sabotage the game. IMO that engine is the main issue right now. Until they build a new one this is what to be expected.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Maybe it’s time for Activision to start looking for elsewhere for a gaming company that has a capable game engine to run Destiny? C’mon, this crisis with Bungie has gone above and beyond forgivable👎

Posting in language:

• Edited by TheShadow-cali: 4/8/2018 7:40:46 PM
    They are on a contract, so who knows what will or wont take place. This is all on Bungie and they are Literally making gamers pay for their "mistakes"

Posting in language:

• Enough is enough! I mean it’s pretty obvious that Bungie can’t keep up with their game which is just sad if it is really true that they have 1000+ people working on the game. This bs excuse used to work but after a 💯 fukcing times is just getting to a point we’re we don’t really give a crap anymore just here in this forum to watch this big pile of trash go down in obscurity we’re it belongs🤬

Posting in language:

• It should get real entertaining here soon with this Pathetic event they have coming up. PLEASE save us Streamers...

Posting in language:

• RIP DESTINY

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon