JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
4/6/2018 5:08:24 PM

Iron Banner 6v6 is being postponed

Due to a late-breaking issue that’s been discovered through internal testing, Iron Banner 6v6 is being postponed. We’ve found that all players in 6v6 matches are returned to Orbit with ANTEATER errors when reaching certain score and timer conditions. We are actively working on a fix for this issue, but will not be able to release this by April 10. As such, Rumble will be replacing Iron Banner next week as the featured gametype in the Weekly Crucible playlist. As noted in yesterday’s blog update, Rumble will now feature 6-player Free-for-all with additional spawn fixes coming in Hotfix 1.1.4.1 on Tuesday. Iron Banner will return as soon as we can issue a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Dlc2 cashgrab

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• does it means D2 is still in Beta?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I'm amazed you lot ever managed to build a full game in the first place.and I really use the word full very loosely

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Hahahahaha! I just can’t! When did Destiny ONE do 6v6? 2014? When did HALO first do 6v6? Early 2000’s? Goldeneye has 4vs4 FOR N64! This is ridiculous. Played thousands of hours of D1. Haven’t played this trash since December. I may not even come back for the DLC I already payed for. Been sticking around to see if it fixes and laugh at the weekly disaster. It’s not even funny anymore.

Posting in language:

30 Replies
        • -blam!- so tuesday log in do nightfall log off and play gta5 or fortnite or even warframe. 😞😒

Posting in language:

• Well at least they're coming out and saying they screwed up instead of pushing out a broken game mode or canceling it with no explanation. Doesn't mean I'm cutting them any slack though and am very disappointed.

Posting in language:

• I think you should know that... [spoiler]SYLOK THE DEFILED thirsts for your light[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• 🤔 So it wasn't me after all everytime I got booted by that ant eater or weasel through out the years..... good to know...... let us know when the game is fixed. Stop shoving out DLC while it isn't. Literraly sit down and re work the core of this game already... who cares if it takes a year this franchise is about done after the disaster that is D2... time to straighten up and fly right.

Posting in language:

• Edited by MelissaJDiamond: 4/8/2018 2:32:31 PM
          I do agree with the Iron Banner 6v6 being postponed its better to sort out and fix the issues then release it. But one thing I would like you at bungie to focus on as well is the match making system in trials which is really messed up and also make it worth while taking part.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Off course it is.........

Posting in language:

• Rip 6v6

Posting in language:

• IB should force you to use faction or IB weapons only. Kind of tired seeing the same loadouts being used. Just a thought.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Are we still going to get two more weeks of Iron Banner before season three now?

Posting in language:

• Postponed, so they can throw it in has a selling point of the next DLC

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Why am I not surprised?? You dumb -blam!-s ruin this game with every update!! What are you guys doing? I’d be fired if I was as bad at my job as this!

Posting in language:

• lol

Posting in language:

Why is arcstrider untetherable. Even when supreesed thier super countinues. You guys need to look at shadowshot cause it is shit right now.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • [quote]Due to a late-breaking issue that’s been discovered through internal testing, Iron Banner 6v6 is being postponed. We’ve found that all players in 6v6 matches are returned to Orbit with ANTEATER errors when reaching certain score and timer conditions. We are actively working on a fix for this issue, but will not be able to release this by April 10. As such, Rumble will be replacing Iron Banner next week as the featured gametype in the Weekly Crucible playlist. As noted in yesterday’s blog update, Rumble will now feature 6-player Free-for-all with additional spawn fixes coming in Hotfix 1.1.4.1 on Tuesday. Iron Banner will return as soon as we can issue a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote] There is no insult that i can make which is savage enough to match how incompetent and pathetic you guys are.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Laughing so, so hard... You can't imagine how hard I am laughing. Just to be clear. Not laughing with you. Laughing at you. Like. Pointing. And laughing. Laughing in such a way that it's clear I do not care at all about your feelings, I am laughing and the fact that you're upset someone is laughing at you is only making me laugh harder. That's the kind of laughter I'm laughing at you. I have never laughed at anyone like this my whole life. Normally I care about peoples feelings. In your case. You deserve it. Laughing at you intensifies.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • Don't worry about it take your time and set it right Bungie. Community: at least they found it before releasing IB... phew 😅

Posting in language:

• If we had a ptr, I’m sure this could’ve been found way earlier.

Posting in language:

• Can't you get any of your team of 800 developers to fix that on time?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • It's becoming obvious that there are insufficient play testing staff at Bungie. The community is the solution. Open up a test realm. Raffle the access codes to forum members or people that meet certain criteria or whatever and take it from there. The scale of play testing can be greatly increased at negligible cost.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
                        • -blam!- Off Bumgie!!! Lies after lies.!!!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Bunghole's so called 'coders' probably couldn't even program a VCR

Posting in language:

• Edited by heroflaval: 5/28/2018 7:23:27 PM
                            Guys just wait year 2, hopefully this will be only a bad memory.

Posting in language:

7 8 9 10 11 12 13
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon