JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Raid Spawning Issue
4/1/2018 11:35:48 AM
7 months to fix the black screen on tower and no fix for the raid issues for months. Pathetic display!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I suspect the black screen bug is proving really difficult to track down and replicate. I didn’t even know it was still an issue until about a month ago, as I got it a lot in December and then haven’t seen it since. So either they changed something, but it didn’t sort it for everyone. Or they didn’t change anything, and it’s just “that” kind of bug that shows up when it wants to, not when people are trying to look at it. And this raid bug... well it definite sounds like one of those issues where the symptom and the trigger don’t have an obvious link without the hindsight of knowing what it is already. I mean, how often do we hear of games with actual make-it-unfinishable gamebreaking bugs where if you get it you have to hope you have a game save from several hours/rooms/whatever earlier because the corrupt flag or memory condition was from a point much earlier in the game than the time when it finally manifests? I’ve definitely heard of a few like that. And they sound like the coding equivalent of knowing that you dropped your wallet [i]somewhere[/i] between home and the train station. Wherever you start looking, there’s always the chance you chose wrongly.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon