JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Does Bungie Play Their Own Game?
2/23/2018 5:58:58 PM
Yes we play, a lot. Like you said, it is a mix of playing the live game and future builds we are still working on. And yes, we do play other games as well. We like to see what our friends in the industry are working on. :) We're currently working on making changes to Destiny 2. We know you want them yesterday, but some things will take longer than others. Nightfall changes are coming next week, you can track what else we have planned [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46652]here[/url].
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You playing d2 is lie! Playing other studio games? Thats lie too cause yall suck at cheating! What have you done better then your competitors besides lie to your customer's?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by jonregister: 2/26/2018 7:00:53 PM
    Somebody needs a diaper change. Edit auto correct fail lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by Gnarlayphysix: 2/26/2018 6:59:33 PM
    Lol whats a dipper? Also its true. How can they be satisfied with lack of good changes from d1? How can someone in Their right mind say hmmm d1 y3 amazing! Lets strip it and push at d2? Based on your dipper comment they met their audience congrats gump!

Posting in language:

• Autocorrect fail, How you read into what he posted anything other than I am a angry person, is beyond me. If they gave us more D1 as D2 the complaining would be you didn’t even try. They tried to give us something different and lots of it was from the piss poor complaining we had all through D1. Very few well thought out ideas and an over abundance of fix your game Bungie you are lazy.

Posting in language:

• You make valid points and i figured about auto correct;). I get they made bad choices along with predatory decisions. It's true it's damn true! They are not fixing the needed change and keep applying dumb shit. Please don't tell me approve of emblem non sense. How is that a priorty? Common business practice all hands on deck until product is polished and well to customer liking. These arseholes arent even trying.

Posting in language:

• This is the thing I don’t understand. We have been told that Bungie has about 800 employees. How many are programmers? How many are artists? How many are HR support staff? How many are security? The number able to work on the fixes are not the total number. I have never said this game is perfect but I do call people out on misunderstandings the words they attempt to use. I also question what is “easy” to fix

Posting in language:

• Only reason gaming industry is so bold to try these predatory practices because these pussies dont have deal with consumer direclty. Cause i assure few of them would have received a proper ass kicking.

Posting in language:

• That didn't answer his questions tho. He was asking if you play the game for fun. He knows you test or at least try to test. We want to know if you play for fun. If so, what do you play because we can't find enjoyment playing the game right now. Also, we wanted the changes on release, not yesterday. Should've launched with a good ground to build on instead of having to rebuild the ground that the game is trying to stand on so that way you may eventually be able to add new, FUN ways to change up the game.

Posting in language:

• this is my main list I’ve collected from myself and former Xbox crew. They would all come back if these items were able to be implemented in some way. We brainstorm about destiny while playing other games. Create a competitive and non competitive crucible mode. Competitive mode only has 3-4 set loadouts to pick from. 2 primaries and a heavy. Non competitive is the more unbalanced free weapon and ability choice mode. Let guardians know that if they want to get that cool and rare pvp based loot, they have to acquire it through competitive play. Let the gear they earn be super solid in the non competitive pvp. That will be the incentive to get folks to play competitive. Bring back standard heavy, special, primary loadouts in non competitive and PvE. If you really want variety, bring out 4 weapon slots. Kinetic, energy, special, and heavy. Bring our ability cool downs back to d1 levels. Get rid of scaled enemies in all events. Let guardians feel that they have gotten stronger through their trials in the campaign, strikes, and crucible. Bring back random rolls with a forge ability to work on re rolling stuff. If you have to, let folks re-roll a weapon once a week. They can still grind for the god roll on a new version of the weapon, but they can also re-roll existing versions of the weapon as many times per week as the amount of said weapons they have. This will give grinders something to go for and cut down the time for the more casual grinders to get to god roll status. Make achieving max light mean something. Make achieving max light only available through raid rewards or iron banner rewards. Make raid weapons be steps above standard loot earned. This will incentivize people to play the raid to get that sweet loot. Give us some near gjally level exotics. This will incentivize people to grind for exotics as well as providing non pvp and non raiders to have an opportunity to acquire really good loot. Stop with the tokens, or let it be currency to be able to buy certain gear (assuming we’ve done the randomish roll concept mentioned above). Let tokens be the currency used for re-roll forging. Make us strong. Let us feel like the god killing space ninja samurai wizard woad raiding jaguar warrior Teutonic knight conquistadorian huskarlian special fighters that we are.

Posting in language:

• It takes you too long to make changes that should have been in the base game. And now the player base is shrinking daily and most won't come back.

Posting in language:

• Changes/content removal that should have never been part of the game to begin with!!!

Posting in language:

• The things we want yesterday were in d1 year 3 and you guys decided to cut them completely out and make us pay for them again in dlc paywalls.

Posting in language:

• You forgot the “it’s too hard to make content” tagline.

Posting in language:

Dark Raven 2501
    Dark Raven 2501

Who are you to judge me? - old

Bull shit that you guys test this game.

Posting in language:

• Ty cosmo.

Posting in language:

• Are you guys playing the full D2 launch version and accidentally gave us the beta version? That's the only thing I can think is happening atm

Posting in language:

• Random rolls!

Posting in language:

• Sorry cozmo but really? You know what bungie tried to do and they failed miserably. Too little too late My favourite game is now just some nostalgic conversation i have on the odd occasion with gamer friends

Posting in language:

• I like D2. It has a lot of potential. When you bring back all the things you had with RoI (prison of elders, different crucible modes, archons forge etc.) it will be really fun. Now, all positivity aside, please tell me you play on an alt account. Your 2 toons have such low light, and your top one isn’t even 330? I barely play a few hours per week and I have 3 toons at 332. It doesn’t lend you credibility. Maybe you put on old blue armor?

Posting in language:

• Except you know, Mark Noseworthy.

Posting in language:

• I hate to beat a dead horse, but WHY IN THE WORLD did you take away game content/modes from D2 that were available in D1 year 3, only to give them back slowly over the life of D2????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? It just makes NO sense. Can somebody explain that to me!

Posting in language:

• They just can't answer this, can't and wont

Posting in language:

• So they can recycle the content and say it's new. We had it in d1 but bungie logic is take it away in d2 put it back out in some update and say it's new and improved.

Posting in language:

• And will probably be the same bullshit in D3!

Posting in language:

• Oh yea definitely. They don't care about about their player base. It's all about money. They over charge for their incomplete game, then over charge for their expansions mean while they take away features just to be brought back in and say it's new and improve. It's not the game itself that's the problem because that can be improved. It's the developers that's the issue. I want developers that aren't worried about the money. That actually care about the game itself.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon