JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by HSTRIP: 2/10/2018 12:29:53 AM
In D1 it was obvious that the “Hard Mode” version of the raid was created first. And “Normal Mode” was a watered down version of that. In D2, imo it seems like the “normal mode” was created first and Prestige second. And I think it is (Leviathan Prestige) by far the hardest raid content they have put out. Not lfg friendly. I’m all for very difficult pve content that not everyone can complete, but when there is 6 people involved it’s a whole other issue. Finding a team of 6 for prestige is a pain. I miss lfg ing a raid team and jumping into a hard mode. Imo having really hard PVE content for fire teams of 3 would work better than teams of 6. Like OG Skolas. I’m talking lightswitch not solar burn.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This is pretty much how I've been feeling about the Raid changes. The modifiers were ok, but I'm disliking the Required Loadouts to the point where it is actually turning me off the raid more than its current state.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon