JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Why can't I go higher than level 20?
2/2/2018 1:36:57 AM
Hi, Do you own the Curse of Osiris expansion?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi guys, I play Destiny on PS4, I got it from Monthly Games, and bought it just when it "changed" into Forsaken.. Now On the game selection I see Destiny 2: Forsaken, I can't "buy" Forsaken on PS Store is shown as unavailable. I dont have the other 2 expansions, Curse of Osiris or Warmind. I can't pass lvl 20 now.. and it keeps saying on quest tab to help Cayden-6 but I can't acces Forsaken part. Anyone could help? Do I have to buy the other two expansion before entering Forsaken part or how does it works? Can I go above 20lvl after buying those two expansions ? Will it work? I mean as I have Destiny 2: Frosaken icon instead of just Destiny 2... Many thanks !

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Groverdill: 2/2/2018 1:38:50 AM
    Thank you. No I still need to buy that expansion.

Posting in language:

• Hi guys, I play Destiny on PS4, I got it from Monthly Games, and bought it just when it "changed" into Forsaken.. Now On the game selection I see Destiny 2: Forsaken, I can't "buy" Forsaken on PS Store is shown as unavailable. I dont have the other 2 expansions, Curse of Osiris or Warmind. I can't pass lvl 20 now.. and it keeps saying on quest tab to help Cayden-6 but I can't acces Forsaken part. Anyone could help? Do I have to buy the other two expansion before entering Forsaken part or how does it works? Can I go above 20lvl after buying those two expansions ? Will it work? I mean as I have Destiny 2: Frosaken icon instead of just Destiny 2... Many thanks !

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon