JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Kellogs: 2/1/2018 12:51:30 PM

eververse glitch

i had a marker on the eververse vendor and when i went there i had this error........ive not actually had it yet. anyone else had this? http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8facPMGNbTmRaQX3BYhvllmwlGGyxl833tqtT_CjfuVpM1fcLAiToRq.sDYkJbILosoG7gRhEGlTGWuJaLnyMgpazK8hTVM4tmfJTCWXtE63Vi2NFRyPaP9W84JrVKgqT832IiK7h7SjkHsIDIdsiY3CiQanS950t_oUgKI.xWPQ87Aj_ebSWhRbKSEBdEivUK6hg7UK8OtUD.1huupxAKtzlhsDfYmmU9cPgTCEtN5rHwG2d0PKSeFjXGAhkgP8WNlFBMBYmxlK0Rp2M-&format=png&h=640&w=1138
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Kellogs: 2/1/2018 6:53:29 PM
    Hey there, What is the error you’re talking about? Edit: Alright did some checking for you and it looks like you already have this ornament unlocked. If you do not have the weapon order yet, you can still acquire the ornaments. Once you receive the weapon you will be able to use the ornament.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon