[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url]
• Iron Banner reward structure
• Legendary Armor Masterworks
• Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost
• Patch Note Preview
• Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans
• Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2
Take a read, and give us your feedback!
Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b]
[quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly.
2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower.
3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
Reading a lot of comments on your bungie-locked posts.
Bungie isn’t receiving much love. I would appreciate it if bungie just came out and said “we f u ck ed it up, we are sorry. We are closing our doors and beginning work on a new franchise altogether.”
Just give up. D2 is dead.
D1 was my favorite hobby to unwind from work.
D2 has ruined that hobby by making d1 irrelevant as well as pushing my entire friends list away from the destiny franchise. Thanks bungie. I suppose I’ll take up drinking instead. 🍺