[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url]
• Iron Banner reward structure
• Legendary Armor Masterworks
• Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost
• Patch Note Preview
• Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans
• Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2
Take a read, and give us your feedback!
Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b]
[quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly.
2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower.
3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
WITH REGARDS TO YOUR ROADMAP POSTED 31ST BUNGIE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES TO THE COMMUNITY
Season 3 in May?????
And no mention of the new DLC??????
I've defended Bungie so much but are you -blam!-ing serious that we effectively have AT LEAST 4 more months with nothing new to do
BUNGIE YOU NEED TO REPLY AND TELL THE COMMUNITY THERE IS MORE STUFF COMING IN MARCH
We can't wait another 4 -blam!-ing months for a new raid or strikes or PvP maps or anything meaningful