[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url]
• Iron Banner reward structure
• Legendary Armor Masterworks
• Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost
• Patch Note Preview
• Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans
• Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2
Take a read, and give us your feedback!
Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b]
[quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly.
2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower.
3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
If you want players back, knock off the stupidity and change directions. Trying to put frosting on the turd isn't going to bring people back and that's exactly what you are doing. Destiny 2 is and was a complete and total failure, doubling down on it isn't the answer. Scraping it completely IS THE ANSWER!!
#ScrapD2 add it to D1 as an expansion. Stop the bleeding.
I don't care how much frosting you smear on the steaming pile that is D2, you won't get another dime from me until a completely different direction is taken by Bungie.