JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: This Week at Bungie - 01/25/2018
1/31/2018 1:58:45 PM
If you want players back, knock off the stupidity and change directions. Trying to put frosting on the turd isn't going to bring people back and that's exactly what you are doing. Destiny 2 is and was a complete and total failure, doubling down on it isn't the answer. Scraping it completely IS THE ANSWER!! #ScrapD2 add it to D1 as an expansion. Stop the bleeding. I don't care how much frosting you smear on the steaming pile that is D2, you won't get another dime from me until a completely different direction is taken by Bungie.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ya, scrapping ain’t gonna help considering it’s the stupidest thing they can do. Instead of just bashing the game, talk about how it can change for the better.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It can't that's the point! The entire game is trash to the core. Scraping that an adding it as an expansion to D1's core game is the only out. Luke Smith's design is just too flawed to fix, it's lipstick on a pig at this point. At least by adding it to D1 people would come back and Bungie could chalk this experience up to "we ain't doing that again". #ScrapD2

Posting in language:

• I get it and I wish that would have been done to begin with but that ship has sailed. It’s a matter of fixing what we got.

Posting in language:

• You're optimistic and that's great. But look at what they've announced so far, none and I mean absolutely none of it addresses the core issues with the game. It's all smoke and mirrors. Not a single thing that will bring the players back. This is too far gone and can't be fixed with their current direction, it's gonna take a MAJOR change in direction. Scraping the complete mess is the answer. Look at the numbers and consider that is also D1 players. I would bet there are more people in D1 than D2. I'm refusing to play any at this point, got a refund on D2 and will not play D1. It's a protest. #ScrapD2

Posting in language:

• Man, you think I’m optimistic about this? This is what sucks about talking through text cause you can’t hear that I’m pissed too. Between there lies, inability to communicate, and Eververse I’m getting to the point where I’m done as well. However I don’t like hearing people say either major change or destruction. You say major change but what I want is for people to elaborate. What is it that would make you say “this is a game I would play”. It’s different for each person and it needs to be reasonable. For instance I want 4 more raids to keep me busy each week but that ain’t feasible. Instead I would settle for a hoard mode in the infinite forest. Another idea I had was a clan war thing were each week two clans are paired and they need to try and take area (patrol zones) and the team with the most at the end of the week wins. Imagine marching toward fire base hades with not only 5 guardians by your side but also your own fallen soldiers that you decked out in gear. Maybe a ship or a tank following you into battle. This is the basics of the idea but the thought of something like that excites me. Give the patrol zones meaning. That’s what I want.

Posting in language:

• I hear ya, my point is, even if you add the stuff you mentioned. The base of the game is trash, the weapons are trash, the gear is trash. They wanted balance for the PVP crybabies and they destroyed the game in the process. They should have listened to the community. People have presented lots of great ideas of completely separating PVP from PVE while maintaining great play in both. Bungie refused and this is what we have. Until you fix that then adding fluff is just fluff. #ScrapD2

Posting in language:

• Not going to argue that the game is trash but if a hoard mode is added or clan war thing, than you can bet your left but this will be the only game I play all year

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon