JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: This Week at Bungie - 01/25/2018
1/30/2018 12:02:17 PM
Is warframe good??
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Personally i think its amazing. It has great power fantasy, great progression system, and literally endless ways to mod and customise and play however you like. And despite what some say, its not pay to win, and if you get into trading with other people, you will never spend a penny in your life and can get everything free just by playing. You see something you like? Trade something youve picked u for some plat and buy it. No rng loot boxes. The community marketplace is amazing. Oh and we love the devs. Almost all players universally love DE and their format of communication and dedication to growing the community. Of course this opinion is subjective, you may hate it. But ill say this, and know im not lying. It has 100% improved from the game it started as in 2013, by a lot. And it plays super smooth and intuitive after some practice, to the point where im struggling to think of a game that gives me a more fun control setup. Learn how to move efficiently in warframe, and you will legit feel like a god. Add mods to your playstyle and you will see and feel it as modfing actually matters in warframe. Give it a whirl, see if its for you. If it clicks with you, you will see full price AAA games in a new light. Especially if you make it to a certain couple of cinematic quests that will blow you away.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's alright. Just plays shit.

Posting in language:

• Wf best looter shooter now.And fun.

Posting in language:

• Nah, grind is way too much for my time

Posting in language:

• It's really good. It's constantly updated, the devs are very transparent (they show off content that they're developing as it develops) and the community is really active. I suggest you try it out!

Posting in language:

• Lord know D2 is dead AF.

Posting in language:

• Thanks i will

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon