JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/27/2018 10:58:20 PM

Public Event- Just Tokens

Over the past few days I've been receiving nothing but tokens while completing public events, especially while making them heroic. Im not farming, not doing anything like that. I spawn into planet, do a public event, make it heroic, SUCCESSFULLY complete it, and get nothing but ONE TOKEN. Hell, sometimes I even SOLO a heroic. Cmon now man.... I even have the Winter Lotus Shell on... It somewhat feels useless to me.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• As a token of Bungie’s respect....you sir get one token.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Same. I only do the bare minimum for Cayde's Engram now.

Posting in language:

• I have the shell also and in case you didn't read their patch notes, they decreased the lot obtained from pe's. But heres what I think happened behind that change: The ocean lot table for public event chest has been significantly reduced but the % chance to receive legendary and exotic engrams have increased. I think this mostly due to the fact that I was able to pull 2-3 exotics/legendarys per hour before patch. After, it isn't went to about 2-5. Not a huge difference but it was noticeable. I farm PE's occasionally. The biggest drawback to me is the reduced amount of gunsmith materials obtained from PE's due to the strong lack of blue gear obtained from them. That may not seem relevant but when banshee requires 45 gunsmith mats now compared to 30 prior to the dec 5th patch, you feel kinda cheated. [u]Especially[/u] when you're after a particular weapon that can only be obtained from banshee. It's really annoying.

Posting in language:

• If you got more, the Mercury event wouldn’t seem so rewarding.

Posting in language:

• Same here. I usually get the same thing from opening a box that I do a heroic event. A single token...

Posting in language:

• Yup

Posting in language:

• Same here

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon